Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- SPX Hydraulic Technologies is
a global manufacturer of high pressure hydraulic cylinders, pumps, torque
wrenches, workholding and railway track systems. Product brands are Power
Team, Stone, Hytec, Globe, and Rail Systems. Headquartered in Rockford,
Illinois, global sales and manufacturing locations include The Netherlands,
Shanghai, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
Products and Services
- Power Team products are used throughout the world for
applications in industry, construction, rigging, quarrying, marine projects,
maintenance and repair (MRO) and more.
Cylinders, Jacks and Lifting
- Low-Profile, Locking Collar, High Tonnage and other
Cylinders; Bottle Jacks, Toe Jacks and Inflatable Jacks
- Electric, Air and Gas Powered Pumps; Hand Pumps and
Assemble to Order Systems
- Hydraulic and Manual Pullers, Hydraulic Push-Pullers,
Universal Puller, Puller Sets and Attachments
- Shop presses, Mobile Floor Cranes and Tilters
- Torque wrenches, Tensioners, Nut splitters, Flange
Pullers and Ancillary Equipment
- Spreaders, Punches, Cutting and Crimping Tools, Wrenches
and Pry Bars
- Remote, pump-mounted and in-line valves
- Hoses, Gauges, Couplers, Fittings, Manifolds and Fluids
- Power Team brings expertise to your application
challenges in a variety of industries worldwide.
- Power Team Tightens Up Efficiency on Wind Turbine Construction:
Demand for wind power is increasing around the world and, with it, the need for wind turbine installations. With supply chain shortages and other issues hampering construction, companies are under increased pressure to work harder and smarter.
SPX is helping contractors improve work productivity and accelerate wind turbine installation with a line of tools that drive efficiency on the construction site.
- Power Team hydraulic pumps, rams, post-tensioning jacks and other equipment offer on-site solutions for demanding construction requirements. That includes new construction and renovation projects for residential and commercial facilities, bridge building and repair jobs, wind turbine construction and maintenance, shipbuilding and more.
- The Power Team brand provides a number of hydraulic tools and equipment specially designed for applications in the rail industry. Included is the railroad edition of a universal axle journal roller bearing puller/installer for removing and installing axle journal roller bearings. The PG Series Rail Stressing Power Pack was developed specifically for opening rail-stressing jacks.
Maintenance and Repair (MRO)
- Power Team hydraulic pumps, cylinders, mechanical tools and accessories offer in-plant solutions where heavy lifting, lowering, pulling, pushing, pressing, spreading and holding in position are required. Power Team products can help with the most difficult in-plant maintenance and production jobs.
Mining and Quarrying
- Power Team equipment commonly used in the mining and quarrying industries include hydraulic rams, pumps, inflatable jacks and other equipment used in applications that require lifting, pushing, clamping and more. This equipment also can be used for on-site maintenance solutions for the heavy equipment used for mining and quarrying.