The Tufts University Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) is a leader in supporting efforts to integrate engineering into K-12 education.
The four divisions or pillars of Outreach, Products, Research, and Workshops all contribute toward the goals of:
- increasing student and teacher excitement for learning STEM;
- improving student & teacher skills so learning is more enjoyable in all subjects;
- increasing the general public's technological literacy, and
- increasing the awareness of the importance of STEM for society.
Our motivation stems from our fundamental belief that the skills we help students develop are closely connected to the transformation of our physical world into a world with improved excitement for learning, higher quality of life, better health, and greater environmental responsibility awareness.
- Research: Integrate research in school education