Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- Material Handling Products
As a global leader in the manufacture and installation of automated
material handling systems, Murata Machinery offers a wide variety of
material handling products designed to fill every customer need under its
To maximize your investment, each system employs a
modular design that features economical flexibility along with speed,
strength, and highly tuned automation tolerances.
Choose a product
line to get more details about these state-of-the-art material handling
Material Handling Products
- As a global leader in the manufacture and installation
of automated material handling systems, Murata Machinery offers a wide
variety of material handling products designed to fill every customer need
under its Muratec brand.
To maximize your investment, each system employs a modular design that
features economical flexibility along with speed, strength, and highly tuned
Choose a product line to get more details about these state-of-the-art
material handling products.
Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Muratec picking systems are easily designed around real
time storage and retrieval records, first in first out system, order of
freshness and other useful inventory management functions.
- Mini-Load AS/RS
Muratec's new Mini-Load AS/RS is featured with:
- Maximum load
capacities up to 300kg. Compatible with dense case storage such as
totes/case loading, etc.
- Mulitple-handling of 1-4 units and double-deep storage allow this
AS/RS to provide both high storage
- capacity and high throughput operation
- High-speed mini-load crane travelling 300m/min, hoisting 180m/min
and acceleration of 0.3G.
- Can be combined with a pallet AS/RS to provide residual case
management with high-density storage.
Pallet AS/RS PC Series
- Muratec’s standard pallet AS/RS has a tremendous success
record in various industries. The entire system is operated with the AS/RS
control computer, and a comprehensively managed system operation with
peripheral equipment, flat storage management and WMS are available.
PC Series Standard
- For the rated load of up to 1.3 t/PL, the installation height can be
selected from 4m to 30m.
- The low-rise heavyweight type for the rated load of up to 1.5 t/PL, the
installation height can be selected up to 18m.
PC Series Low-Rise Heavyweight Type
- Max. traveling speed: 160 m/min
- Max. hoisting speed 80 m/min
- Max. fork speed 50 m/min
Units may be installed in existing buildings or building-integrated floor to
- Max. traveling speed: 150 m/min
- Max. hoisting speed 40 m/min
- Max. fork speed 50 m/min
Pallet AS/RS PX Series
- The PX series, Murate’s most advanced AS/RS has maximum
storage capacity and high throughput reaching the greatest traveling,
hoisting and fork speeds in the industry. Work efficiency is improved by
using not only effective storage function but also storage/ retrieval
capacity with high rotation and high precision. The AS/RS PX is ideal for
- Max. traveling speed: 240 m/min
- Max. hoisting speed 80 m/min
- Max. fork speed 75 m/min
- Units may be installed in existing buildings or building-integrated floor to
Pallet AS/RS SH series
- For heavy and long goods
AS/RS SH for heavy goods and long goods is useful in various environments
such as sheet-metal processing plants, wood processing plants, production
sites, distribution centers for goods like carpets and printing material
roll storage facilities. This system is required for goods that cannot be
stacked or hard to handle due to "heavy weight, large size, long length or
Installation height of the SH series is up to 30m
- Twin fork and double reach type available
- Max. traveling speed: 125 m/min
- Max. hoisting speed 30 m/min
- Max. fork speed 30 m/min
Case AS/RS UX series
- Case AS/RS UX series
The case AS/RS UX is available for various shapes and weights of buckets and
carton cases. This system is widely used for picking and shipping work to
precisely and quickly move material where and when you need it. Backside
pickers connected to inclined shelves behind the rack, digital indicators
and shipping sorters are coordinated to construct the optimal system. Cycle
time is significantly reduced with high-speed operation and maximum speed
- Max. traveling speed: 300 m/min
- Max. hoisting speed 160 m/min
- Max. load transfer speed 125 m/min
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- As the fourth-largest manufacturer of material handling
solutions worldwide, Murata offers the most flexible, easily installed, and
easily changed line of automatic guided vehicles on the market. The Premex
and the L, LF, and M series of automated guided vehicles use magnetic and
laser guides to operate efficiently and cost effectively.
- AGV Unmanned Forklift
The Premex SLX is a practical unmanned forklift that is compatible with
mobile rack and pallet rack transfer. It features a lifting height of 4.2
meters and is able to move in small spaces at a travel speed of up to 90
Using Murata’s new SLAM Navigation enables the optimum route to the target
destination to be selected and followed automatically. Easy map creation
minimizes additional construction and is compatible with layout changes
making introduction of new facilities easy.
- 360 degree turning
- Minimum turning radius 1.2m
- Minimum path width 2.6m
- +/- 10mm stopping accuracy
- Maximum load weight is 1 ton
- Lift height of 4.2m
- Maximum traveling speed of 90m/min
- Distance sensor for incoming shipment accuracy
- Built-in long-life Lithium-ion battery
- Three built in safety laser scanners monitor in all directions,
stopping vehicle if an obstacle is detected
- Available up to -25C (-13F) degrees
- The Premex automated guided vehicle is Murata’s latest
development in our line of AGV systems.
- Handling weight: 1000kg.
- LAN control system.
- Premex AGV systems are available in a lifter
- or conveyor type, depending on its use.
- Small, light, flat.
- Simplified design
- Easy to maintain with online self-diagnostics.
Monorail Systems / SKY RAV Series
- Operating at very high speeds, the SKY RAV series
monorail system decreases production time and goods in process, and
- Reliability. An interlock device prevents travel misses.
- The monorail system has near zero floor space requirements.
- Fully integrated turnkey operating system.
- Interfaces directly with conveyors or equipment.
- Flexible diverging and merging.
- Accurate load transfer.
- Meets requirements for clean room system.
- Simple operation and maintenance.
ROBO Train (RTN-X)
- These track-mounted monorail vehicle systems can be
integrated with other automatic storage systems to greatly expand the
overall sorting and transport capabilities of your storage facilities. The
monorail system has freely adjustable load and non-load speeds for higher
levels of transport stability.
- Highly precise stopping accuracy of
+/- 5 mm enables straightforward system integration with other automatic
storage, retrieval, and loading mechanisms.
- Various types of monorail loading units available, including roller
conveyors and chain conveyors, making it easy to support different
- Space required for monorail system infrastructure greatly reduced by
our innovative single-track design.
Conveyor Sortation Systems
- Murata Material Handling designs, manufactures and
installs a wide variety of standard conveyor sortation systems, from basic
light-duty through specially designed, custom-built modular conveyors and
sortation units. Conveyors include pallet conveyors, case conveyors and tote
- Logistics and
Automation Division's Material Handling Controller (MHC) software utilizes a
state-of-the-art control system for a wide range of automated equipment. The
MHC warehouse management system may be used with small Windows-based PCs or
larger UNIX systems capable of fault-tolerant operations. The WMS system
user interface is adaptable to either ASCII terminals or a graphical Windows
environment. Graphical monitoring allows the operator to easily monitor and
control WMS system operation.
MHC warehouse management systems can interface to and control a wide variety
of automated equipment, including stacker cranes, automatic guided vehicles,
robotrains, conveyors, overhead monorail systems, carousels and other
Warehouse Management Systems
- Incorporating a highly modular baseline design, the MHC
warehouse management system allows the same software to be configured with
assorted applications. This ensures the WMS system that runs a factory or
warehouse has been used and tested in real-world conditions.
MHC typically interfaces with the customer's host computer system to
transfer material information between systems. It also communicates to and
controls PLCs. bar code readers, display boards, weight scales, label
printers and other equipment.
X500 - Warehouse Management System
- This WMS plays a vital role in supply chain management (SCM)
and helps improve the QCD (high quality, high functionality and low cost)
for our customer's logistic needs. Our solutions provide flexible support
form one-unit automated systems for small scale requirements to enterprise
level automated systems for large scale operations.
- Uni-Shuttle HP is an automated storage/retrieval shuttle
system designed to provide best-in-class capacity and performance through a
combination of flexible storage functionality and high-capacity transport
and sorting capabilities.
This shuttle system can store loads of various sizes and shapes to achieve
high-capacity storage. A high-speed shuttle runs independently on each level
to minimize transport times. Modular construction allows easy and reliable
maintenance, rerouting or expansion. These features, along with the ability
to perform either sequential or group retrievals, combine to provide the
optimum in high performance and flexibility.
- Our service mission is to provide the very best
support and service to our customer. We supply US-based technical support
for a variety of service issues.
Below is a list of services provided.
- Parts: Computer-based inventory
tracking and ordering system. EDI for paperless ordering.
- Routine service and preventive maintenance.
- Corrective maintenance and emergency repair.
- Service contracts.
- 24-hour call service.
- On-site training.
- 24-hour monitoring system.
- System upgrades.
- Complete remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities.
- Software monitoring and upgrades are provided by the most
skilled software design engineers in the industry. Our local software
division is available 24 hours a day to assist in any development issue or
custom design application.
With a staff of only the most competent associates, we can provide
state-of-the-art parts delivery and tracking for your most time-sensitive
needs. Our computer-based inventory tracking and ordering system enables us
to provide timely and knowledgeable assistance for your parts needs.