Eaton introduces the Double Door Safety Switch
Photo by Eaton.
Double down on safety with Eaton’s newest Double Door Safety Switch
Eaton’s double-door line isolation switch is the industry’s first compartmentalized fusible safety switch, and the newest product in Eaton’s expanding offering of enhanced safety switch devices. The innovative two-door design includes an internal barrier that separates the upper switching compartment from the lower fuse compartment. This allows operators to access the fuse compartment with no exposure to line-side power, providing enhanced safety during fuse replacement.
- Maintain isolation from incoming line-side cables within fuse compartment
- Easily determine if the switch is open with our enhanced visible blade design and viewing window
- Prevent doors from being opened when switch is energized
- Revolutionary design minimizes exposure, enhances safety and maximizes uptime
- Screw-down fasteners on the upper switch compartment door add a layer of safety
- Optional lower viewing windows are available
- Accepts many safety switch accessories— auxiliary contacts, control pole, neutrals, etc.
- Ratings—30 A through 1200 A, 240 Vac and 600 Vac
- NEMA® Type 12/3R and 4/4X enclosures available
- Optional voltage monitors provide additional verification as to whether or not the circuit is open
- Customized solutions are always available via Eaton’s switching device Flex Center
For more information visit: www.eaton.com