Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- At W. L. Gore & Associates,
our products are designed to be the highest quality in their class and
revolutionary in their effect.
For more than 40 years, Creative Technologies
Worldwide has been our hallmark. We've enjoyed an extraordinary technical,
cultural, and geographic expansion.
Our fluoropolymer products provide innovative solutions throughout industry, in
next-generation electronics, for medical implants, and with high-performance
- The Gore family of consumer products, including our
revolutionary GORE-TEX® fabric, is designed to provide superior performance
in a wide range of applications. If it says "Gore" on the label, you can
count on the very best in outerwear, guitar strings, vacuum cleaner bags,
cast liners, pipe bags, and more.
- GORE-TEX® Fabrics are ideal for a wide variety of
Public Safety Fabrics
- Gore offers best-in-class protective fabrics for
head-to-toe use by Patrol Officers, SWAT, and Corrections. These fabric
options include CROSSTECH®, GORE® CHEMPAK®, GORE-TEX®, and WINDSTOPPER®
Organic Waste Treatment
- GORE™ Covers are used in composting plants processing,
for example, organic waste, yard waste and biosolids.
GORE PROTECTIVE WEAR™
- Protection and comfort at work for firefighters, police,
rescue services, military, railway services, garbage workers, craftsmen ...
GORE® Military Fabrics
- At Gore we specialize in the development of
high-performance protective apparel for the harsh and demanding environments
routinely encountered by militaries throughout the world.
Gore introduces a NEW level of advanced performance to the technical
textiles industry with revolutionary GORE™ Fiber technology.
- Advanced Performance through Revolutionary Fibre
Sewing Thread for Outdoor Applications
- GORE® TENARA® Sewing Thread resists UV sunlight,
chemicals, saltwater, extreme weather, and acid rain, ideal for outdoor
Sewing Thread for Filtration Applications
- GORE® RASTEX® Sewing Thread, made from 100 percent
expanded PTFE and engineered specifically for the demands of filtration
applications, withstands exposure to chemicals, high temperatures,
abrasives, and moist environments.
Weaving Yarn for Filtration Applications
- GORE® RASTEX® Weaving Yarn has exceptional strength,
maintaining its dimensional stability better than other synthetic and PTFE
- GORE™ OMNIBEND™ Fiber for High Performance Ropes can
drastically increase the service life of synthetic ropes used in
high-tension bending applications.