- Offer Profile
KEYENCE, as the leading supplier of sensors and measuring instruments,
is developing and manufacturing innovative and reliable
products that meet customer requirements in every
In addition to high quality products, KEYENCE offers a full
range of services provided by its technically trained sales
force; from application problem solving and technical sales
support to a quick response time to customer requests.
- Products used for multi-purpose applications including
presence/absence and part differentiation.
- Photoelectric Sensors
- Fiber Optic Sensors
- Laser Sensors
- Inductive Proximity Sensors
- Positioning Sensors
- Network Communication Unit
- Non-contact, high precision laser
distance sensors, position sensors and measurement sensors.
- Laser Displacement Sensors (1D)
- Laser Displacement Sensors (2D)
- Laser Displacement Sensors (Confocal)
- Spectral-Interference Displacement Meters
- Optical Micrometers / Laser Scan Micrometers
- Contact Distance Sensors / LVDT
- Turnkey automated optical
- Image Measurement Systems
- 3D Measurement Systems
- Protect operators from machine
- Safety Light Curtains
- Safety Laser Scanners
- E-Stop Controllers
Process Controls / Process Sensors
- Monitor equipment processes
including pressure and flow.
- Pressure Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Analog Sensor Controllers
Static Eliminators / Ionizers
- Protect workers, machinery, and
products from the damaging effects of electrostatic charge.
- Static Eliminators / Ionizers
Vision / Auto ID
- Perform automatic inspection and
part identification using our broad range of code readers and vision
- Vision Systems
- Vision Sensors
- Auto ID Products
- Products used for machine control
including counters and programmable logic controllers.
Laser Markers / Laser Engravers
- Cut, etch and engrave barcodes,
date codes, serial numbers and logos on a variety of surfaces.
- Green (SHG) Laser Markers
- Fiber / YVO4 / YAG Laser Markers
- CO2 Laser Markers
Microscopes / Macroscopes
- Advanced microscopes for
industrial and life science applications.
- Digital Microscopes
- Laser Microscopes
- High-speed Microscopes
- Fluorescence Microscopes