Northrop Grumman is a company defined by one word – technology. From under the sea to outer space and into cyberspace, Northrop Grumman technologies and products play a key role in the evolving defense environment of the 21st century.
The fully integrated battle management of the near future will take a network-centric approach, in which communications among ships, satellites, armies, aircraft and submarines will be fused into a net of interconnectivity enabled through cyberspace. Northrop Grumman today represents virtually every technology that will play a significant part in this modern era of warfare.
Since the end of the Cold War, Northrop Grumman has built a broad-based weapons capability to meet current and emerging national defense needs, including anti-terrorism and homeland security. Throughout this transformation, the company has maintained a consistent focus and strategy. As a result, Northrop Grumman is now a top-tier defense company, a full partner with its military customers and an inherent part of the country's national security.
Northrop Grumman operates through six sectors: Electronic Systems, headquartered in Baltimore, Md.; Information Technology, headquartered in Herndon, Va.; Integrated Systems, based in Dallas, Tex.; Ship Systems, headquartered in Pascagoula, Miss.; Newport News, headquartered in Newport News, Va.; and Component Technologies, based in Iselin, N.J.
- Electrical motor: Brushless DC motor
- Electrical motor: Cube torque DC brush motor
- Electrical motor: DC motor
- Electrical motor: DC motor with electronic commutation
- Electrical motor: Miniature high-torque DC servomotor
- Electrical motor: Permanent magnet DC motor
- Electrical motor: Silent brushless DC motor
- Electrical motor: Toroidally wound DC brushless motor
- Encoder, optical
- Geared motor
- General high speed electrical motor