Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- Our product portfolio
includes Low-Profile Tables, Compact-Tables, Spindle Lift Tables, Belt Lift
Tables and Rolli lift.
Lift Tables and Rolli-Lift
- As flat as a Flounder!
- No electricity at the lift table
- Surroundig foot clearance
- Without inconvenient lower frame
- Flexible placement
- No complex assembly
- Hydraulic cylinder impact-protected below the platform
- High load capacity at low installation height
- Compact hydraulic power unit with integrated control panel
- Scissors made of solid steel
- High-quality material selection and pairing
People at the centre
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Back-friendly posture
- Fatigue-free work
- Minimized sickness rate
- Optimized workplaces
- Increased mobility
- More effective handling
- Motivated employees
- Increased safety at work
Lift Tables and Rolli-Lift
Low-Profile Lift Table
- The FE series has been developed for optimal handling of pallets, mesh box pallets and other transport containers. The recesses in the platform allow floor-level feeding with a hand pallet truck. Lift tables of this series are available for payloads of up to 2000 kg. Optionally in semi-mobile version (movable without resting load) or for stationary use.
Compact Lift Table FK
The FK series (single scissors) can be used starting from a design height of 180 mm and a load capacity of up to 10,000 kg. The compact lift table can achieve a lifting height of 1,800 mm and features a compact design.
Spindle Lift Table SFL
Flexlift spindle lift tables of the SFL series were developed for the highest
demands of automotive industry and plant engineering. Since 1995, we have sold
more than 9000 units. With a design height of 200 to 600 mm, load capacities of
up to 12,000 kg can be implemented. Depending on the customer requirements,
lifting heights from 100 to 5000 mm are possible. All spindle lift tables comply
with EN 1570 and the extended safety regulations of the automotive industry.
Belt Lift Table RFK
A demand for alternatives to spindle drives started to appear around 2000. Plant
engineering and automotive industry were looking for fast lift tables suitable
for very fast work cycles, which should also be highly available,
maintenance-free, and quickly repairable in case of a defect. For this purpose,
Flexlift developed different designs of mechanical belt lift tables. The “RFK”
series has proven itself as particularly powerful and universally usable.
- For level bridging at house entrances
- Indoors, e.g., for accessing a roof terrace
- Height compensation for different residential levels
- Height compensation for building steps outdoors
- Simple and easily comprehensible operation on railing
- Safety railing made of ALU, V2A or wood as optional equipment
- Platform with non-sip surface
- Higher quality of life through a life without stairs
Low-Profile Lift Tables
Low profile Lift Table FE
The FE series has been developed for optimal handling of pallets, mesh box
pallets and other transport containers. The recesses in the platform allow
floor-level feeding with a hand pallet truck. Lift tables of this series are
available for payloads of up to 2000 kg. Optionally in semi-mobile version
(movable without resting load) or for stationary use.
Low-profile Lift Table FE-M
This series offers an optimum variability and functionality. The table is diversely expendable -it can be equipped and also retro-fitted with a range of available accessories, such as turntable, box tilting device and roller bed attachment.
Low-profile Lift Table FE-A
A pallet lift table with built-onhydraulic unit. This further development of the FE series offers much comfort such as swiveling operating panel and free access to the lift table on all sides.
Low-profile Lift Table F-CE
The F-CE series was developed in 2000 for the European market. The main aim was to comply exactly with European Standards EN 1570 and, therefore, to meet all essential health and safety requirements on electro-hydraulic lifting platforms. For the chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as for the food industry, the lift tables FC-E can be also delivered in a stainless steel version.
Low-profile Lift Table FM
With overall heights starting at 55 mm, the lift tables of the FM series are capable of lifting loads weighing up to 8.000 kg to an ergonomic working height. This “power pack” is also available in heavy-duty systems version, i.e. suitable for high duty cycles and multi-shift operation.
Low-profile Lift Table FMA
The “FMA” has been specially designed for the lifting of trolleys or other load
carriers with rollers. The low and narrow construction allows an almost
ground-level driving onto the table. Thanks to the low drive-on height of only 8
mm the lift table is suitable also for trolleys with small roles. The integrated
roll-off protection and the safety edge provide maximum safety.
Low-profile Lift Table FDS
Designed for high lift heights with short platform, this low profile double scissor lift table is characterized by its compact and space-saving construction.