The head office of the BSS Materialflussgruppe is in the heart of Solingen-Ohligs in a listed industrial building.
More than 90 employees from administration, sales and implementation have been planning and developing intelligent logistics solutions for customers around the globe since 1991 – in cooperation with 40 additional employees at our sites in Ilmenau / Thuringia and Katowice / Poland.
Our range of products and services as a general contractor includes the construction, expansion and modernisation of intralogistics facilities and systems. This includes
- Automated high bay warehouses
- Automated small parts storage (mini-load)
- Stacker cranes, aisle-bound or curve-going
- Order picking equipment
- Sorting systems
- Handling equipment for pallets, trays, containers and special load carriers
- Electric overhead tracks, electric pallet tracks
- Logistics and distribution centres
- Production buffers
We make sure to maintain short decision making processes and a lean company structure. Working with customers and suppliers based on a basis of mutual trust and cooperation, providing highly transparent processes and unconditionally meeting our customers' wishes are an essential part of our success. Cooperation wins!
Our customer service consists of technicians and engineers and offers comprehensive service for your facility, 24/7 on 365 days per year. We are always there for you!
- Carefully thought-out and flexible material flow concepts
- All services from one provider
- The same contact person before, during and after the project
- State-of-the-art and future-proof technology