Smart design for optimum production flow
Gantry robots are typically mounted over the working area and ideal for precise picking and placement of heavy payloads or part loading and unloading.
Our design includes sophisticated interpolating motion systems that enables almost limitless options for any combination of high speeds, long strokes, heavy payloads, and high positioning accuracy.
Special requirements for harsh environments or low noise are easily incorporated.
Our advanced lubrication free, toothed belt drive is superior to traditional rack and pinion drive, requiring no oil or grease maintenance.
- Increase speed of material handling/ palletizing improves productivity
- Can handle heavy-weight items and transfer them at lifting height
- Can handle variations in products and proliferation
- Improve quality and consistency
- Increase safety by reduced operator handling and eliminate the use of overhead crane and forklifts
- System reduces risk for employees’ subject to repeatable movement
- No external lubrication required. All lubrication in gears and track conveyor are food grade.
- Easy to measure the return of investment
- Allows for 24 hour operation with minimum staff and 365 days per year due to the robust/reliable design
Our gantry robots are among the most effective for for high speed product handling on the market – while also offering utmost precision and repeatability. With their streamlined design, gantry robots achieve greater dynamic performance, shorter cycle times and higher throughput.
Our gantry robot design enables a wide range of different payload capacities, configurations and special variants, ensuring that we always can optimize a solution for your application, no matter how challenging the handling task. All interfaces and energy supply systems are designed for flexibility.
Thanks to the advanced and robust design, our gantry robots have extremely long maintenance intervals – with more manufacturing uptime, high availability and maximum energy efficiency.