Five important & incontestable reasons for you to select our outstanding
EDB servo systems:
1.Stable and reliable
All of our AC Servo specifications have passed EMC accreditation and up to the EMC international standard while the production is performed strictly in accordance to ISO90001 quality system. The servos have provided over load, over voltage, over current, overheat, and wires disconnected alarms and so on to ensure high stability of the controller.
2.Full range functions
- Speed control, torque control and position control available
- 3 rotating speed can be set and switched by external contact.
- 32 internal nodes position control with deceleration and acceleration value programmable.
- 13 control modes optional including feed-forward position control, feed-forward torque control, external current limit, and speed limit in torque control mode.
- JOG, zero-clamp, two electronic gears allow dynamic switching
- Various modes of stop: Dynamic brake, plug brake, coast to stop.
- brake interlock output signals.
- We apply advanced technology of DSP and IPM and engineering.
- Full range 3 times overload allowable
- 40CR material for motor axis with heat treatment
- Magnetic steel of motor is made of high temperature resist material
4.Full range types and series to meet all your need
According to the need of market, we have launched two series (EDA&EDB) with 7 specifications servo drive to match EMD and EMS motors respectively. The power range from 500W to 3KW; rated torque ranges from 2.5Nm to 19.1Nm.
5.Easy to use, easy to maintain
No accessories required, all the parameter setting, operation and status monitor could be realized in drive panel.