- Offer Profile
- Welcome to AMC Europe Ltd.,
European headquarters of ADVANCED Motion Controls, a world leader in servo
drive solutions and precision motion controls, headquartered in California,
AMC’s focus is working with customers to develop and
produce motion control amplifiers and drives capable of delivering from 20 W
up to 48 kW peak.
Click & Move
- Multiple axes of point-to-point motion for OEM
- Single axes stand-alone applications embed the program directly into
the servo drive
- Compatible with DPC-series and DZC-series CANopen servo drives
- Compatible with third-party CANopen I/O modules
- Graphical function block programming based on the IEC 61131-3 standard
- Powerful and fully customizable HMI software platform
- Virtual environment allows for program development, execution and
debugging before connecting actual
- OPC compatible
- We offer a wide range of analog- and digital servo
Beside serial products, our custom-tailored special solutions are
widely applied in different fields of the industry.
Analog & Digital
- Why choose Digital or Analog?
A well designed machine that uses an analog drive compared with a well
designed machine that uses a digital drive will have performance that is
about the same. The major difference between the two isn't in the final
performance but rather in the setup/configuration and the intelligence:
setup/configuration - depending on your company's resources, a PC may
(or may not) be a more desirable method than switches & pots to make servo
intelligence - depending on the controller's capabilities the bulk of
the intelligence can lie within the controller or be shifted to the drive
- Synchronous servomotors have rotors of low inertia and
intented to use at high dinamic load. Rotors are built of Neodymium ferrite
magnets, which allow very high peak current values for short-time loads.
Delivered motors are equipped with TTL line drive encoders, or resolvers as
a standard setup.
- AMS series Brushless servomotors have been designed to
perform high level dynamic features in a small size constriction on a
- APM servo motors are high quality Far-Eastern products.
They are charcterized as having fine elaboration, high loading capacity and
small size. APM motors are equipped with 3000 line/turn encoders as
- VUES servomotors are the products of the fine Chech
industry. They are characterized as having high reliability, high overload
capacity and low inertia factor.
Linear servomotors & Torque motors
- guiding linear motions
- creating linear motions
- creating and guiding 2d and 3d motions
- creating and guiding linear motions
- creating and guiding 2d motions
- creating and guiding circular motions
- creating and guiding 3d motions
Elecric linear actuators
- creating compact linear motions
Linear ball bearings
- Another product for guiding linear motions.
- ADVANCED Motion Controls has extensive experience in
designing affordable custom products optimized for OEM's specific needs. All
on a single board, capabilities can include: multiple axes, wide power
range, extended feature sets, broad functionality, comprehensive
diagnostics, creative packaging, various I/O, small size, pre-specified
connectors, additional process/control circuitry, etc.
In short, we can optimize performance to maximize our customer's
capabilities. Our customers are able to interact with a team that not only
listens to their needs but also understands system integration. This results
in solutions that offer exceptional value.
If you have looked at our product line and you think that you need a custom
solution please contact us and we will get you in touch with one of our
product representatives. After they have evaluated your needs and verified
the potential, they will get the customization process started by working
with one of our regional managers.
- Inquire About a Custom Solution
To start the customization process, contact our sales management team so we
can determine if a custom is an appropriate solution.
For smaller quantities, the amount of customization is usually limited to
changing a few components on the board and leaving the PCB and case
unchanged. A minimum commitment will be specified and a nominal NRE
(non-recurring expense) may be charged to cover the engineering expenses.
We offer more customization for larger volumes. Depending on the quantity,
we can design a drive from the ground up to exactly meet your application
requirements. Minimum commitments will be specified and an NRE may be