Servo2Go is a stocking distributor of performance Servo/Stepper Systems, Positioning Systems and Power Transmission Products for the industrial marketplace. We began operations in 1986 and are ISO9001:2008 Registered. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with Precision Technology & Quality, backed by over 100 years combined experience in technical engineering support from our responsive customer service team.
Respected by customers as a premiere source for High Performance Automation and Motion Control Components & Systems, Servo2Go specialises in AC & DC Servo and Stepper Motors & Drives, Motion & Automation Controllers, Gear Products, Positioning Systems, Linear Bearings, HMI's and Feedback Devices, all supported via extensive product selection, just-in-time & consignment inventory, dedicated customer service and technical engineering support.
Single Source for all your Motion Control needs - We carry the industry's most comprehensive selection of Motion & Automation Controllers, Servo/Stepper Components & Systems, Positioning Systems, Bearings and Sensors.
Stocking Distributor - We provide a complete selection of off-the-shelf solutions for Servo and Stepper Components and Systems in NEMA 8, 11, 14, 16, 17, 23, 34, 42 & 56 frame & metric sizes.
Qualified Motion Control Specialists - We provide comprehensive system design and timely after-sales technical support.
Value-Added Services - We offer parts subassembly, local repair facilities, aftermarket machining, turnkey and software development.
Extended Customer Service - We provide on-line shipment tracking, multiple currency billing, Visa/MasterCard/American Express or EFT/Wire Transfer payment options, after hours customs clearance, plus extended warranty programs.
Global Reach - Our products are installed in North & South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We ship almost anywhere in the world and adhere to national regulatory standards such as UL/cUL, CE, RoHS, CSA, TUV and VDE. At Servo2Go, we strive to provide the industry's highest value products and services, quality engineering, and timely after sale support. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. To this end, we are proud to offer our clients a variety of no charge services with every order.
Included with every order are the following FREE services:
- System sizing/selection assistance
- Toll free phone support by trained automation specialists
- Interconnection wiring diagrams
- Emergency stock
- Use of local testing lab for troubleshooting
- Factory warranty returns (ground transit) prepaid [N. America only]
- After hours shipping
- Real-time order tracking
- Controller firmware upgrades (where applicable)
- Flexible delivery options including: just-in-time and consignment inventory
- Dedicated customer service repre-sentatives for pricing, order expediting, customer quotes, literature requests and other queries
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express or EFT/Wire Transfer payment options with multi-currency billing
- Same day shipping (by 3:00 PM Eastern Time)
- High quality, brand name products
Our goal is to provide Superior customer satisfaction backed by expert technical support, a comprehensive product selection, generous inventory levels, high performance products and invaluable value added services.
Let us make your next automation vendor choice your last!
- Electrical motor: High quality motor
- Electrical motor: Industrial motor
- Servo motor: AC servo motors
- Servo motor: DC brushless servo motor
- Servo motor: DC mini servo actuator
- Servo motor: DC servo actuator
- Servo motor: Positioning servo motor
- Servo motor: Rotary actuator
- Servo motor: Servo actuator
- Servo motor: Synchronous servo motors
- Stepper: Stepping motor
- Stepper: Stepping motor with IP65
- Stepper: Stepping motor, complete drive and control systems
- Stepper: Stepping motor, geared motor