EPSON EUROPE ELECTRONICS GmbH
Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- We provide value added
services for semiconductors, displays and quartz devices targeted to the
mobile communication, automotive and home visual market. Epson products are
recognised for energy saving, low power, small form factors and rapid time
CRYSTAL UNIT / RESONATOR
- This is a crystal device that a crystal chip is enclosed
in a package.
Crystal units can be classified into tuning fork crystal units, AT crystal
units, or SAW resonators, depending on the type of crystal chip used.
- A crystal oscillator is a crystal device that is able to
output a specified frequency because a crystal oscillator and a crystal
oscillation circuit (IC) are incorporated into a single package.
There are TCXO and VCXO etc., various kinds and there is Rubidium atomic
REAL TIME CLOCK MODULE
- A real time clock is a circuit or IC that generates
digital data for times and dates, etc. from a reference clock. Usually, the
reference clock is a 32,768kHz crystal unit.
- It is an elemental device in order to extract frequency
range from the specific frequency range.
- Sensing devices convert physical quantities such as
angular rate,temperature and pressure into electrical signals.
- Optical device is a products using coating technology or
There are prism,filter, and OLPF etc. various products.
IMU (inertial measurement unit)
- Epson offers a highly stable, accurate and compact IMU
(inertial measurement unit) ideal for industrial systems requiring inertial
motion analysis and control, motional control, moving object control and
Sensing platform E-Series (Multiple Sensor Evaluation
- The E-Series Sensing Platform provides the ability to
quickly and effortlessly evaluate the Epson AH-6120LR 6DOF sensor.
Additional sensors contained within the platform make it an ideal evaluation
tool for a variety of applications.
Sensing platform M-Series (Micro Sensor Evaluation
- The recently introduced M-Series are individual sensor
modules each providing a digital output. The small form-factor make them
ideal for almost any application with no further development needed.