- Offer Profile
- STIEBEL ELTRON offers you
many opportunities for saving energy.
Make your home part of the advancing
drive to save energy. Whatever decision you make regarding an individual
product or system - our top quality products guarantee that you will always
feel comfortable when your home is equipped with STIEBEL ELTRON technology.
With STIEBEL ELTRON, you have access to the cleanest, most cost-effective
and crisis-proof energy supplier in the world: Mother Nature.
- Today, domestic hot water is standard. Tailor-made
solutions from STIEBEL ELTRON help you to lower your DHW costs. Heating
domestic hot water via short routes increasingly gains in importance where
energy costs and environmental responsibility are concerned. After all, oil
and gas prices have recently increased substantially. Electric power offers,
not only an alternative, but also a cost-effective and environmentally
friendly solution. The high level of convenience, the extraordinary quality
and high efficiency of our heaters offer you that little bit more.
- State-of-the-art technology offers ways of dramatically
reducing energy costs inside your own four walls. Highly efficient systems
are now capable of utilising renewables all year round for domestic
households. These include heat pumps, ventilation systems with heat recovery
and solar heating systems that yield energy from the environment and utilise
it for DHW and central heating. With STIEBEL ELTRON, you have access to the
cleanest, most cost-effective and crisis-proof energy supplier in the world:
- Air conditioners from STIEBEL ELTRON always deliver their
best when things get hot. Modern technology enables these air conditioning
systems to operate very quietly and with high efficiency. All the year
round, they provide an atmosphere where you can feel cosy and comfortable.
Experience for yourself how these air conditioners can significantly improve
your quality of life and working conditions indoors.
- Particularly in view of the increasing oil and gas
prices, electrical energy is increasingly becoming a sensible alternative.
After all, there are no expensive chimneys to restore, gas lines to be
installed or oil tanks to be approved. Electrical energy can be used
anywhere without major installation costs. It is therefore also suitable for
low-energy houses that need additional heating, but not an expensive heating
system. Modern electric heating systems can be combined with a ventilation
- The environment is full of energy. You have to go as
low as -273 °C before every last bit of energy is drained. With the aid of a
heat pump, at least some of this natural energy can be harvested and
utilised as heat for DHW and central heating. These systems are still
effective at outside temperatures as low as -20 °C. Calculated over a year,
nature will grant you a large proportion of the heating energy you usually
Air|Water heat pump
- They yield sufficient energy from the outside air, even at temperatures as
low as -20 °C to provide DHW and central heating. Air | water heat pumps are
specially suitable for modernisation projects.
Brine|Water heat pump
- They utilise energy from the ground to provide DHW and
central heating. In summer, the cooler temperatures underground can be used
for cooling purposes.
Water|Water heat pump
- They draw the necessary energy for DHW and central
heating from the groundwater via a well.
DHW heat pumps
- Hot water heat pumps yield energy from the ambient air
and utilise it to heat domestic hot water.
- Advanced control technology from STIEBEL ELTRON ensures
the efficient control of individual devices or even complex systems, thereby
assuring you of tailor-made living comfort and convenience.
DHW heating accessories
- Modern ventilation systems deliver air that is both
healthy for breathing and healthy for buildings, in that it helps to prevent
fungal growth. They also make a major contribution to savings. These systems
retain up to 90 % of the energy conventionally lost by airing through
opening windows, and return it to the heating circuit. So you don't throw
your money out the window.
Integral device with central ventilation air supply
- They provide centralised ventilation for apartments and
detached houses, and in addition they provide DHW and central heating.
Integral device with decentralised ventilation air
- They deliver fresh air to apartments and detached houses.
The ventilation air distribution is decentralised. DHW and central heating
Ventilation equipment with DHW heat pump
- Apartments and detached houses are ventilated and
supplied with domestic hot water. The ventilation air distribution is
Demand-dependent ventilation appliances without heat
- Individual rooms, such as the kitchen or bathroom, are
ventilated automatically subject to demand by intelligent ventilation
Ventilation device with heat recovery
- For centrally regulated fresh air in apartments or the
whole house. A version for apartment buildings delivers a breath of fresh
air to apartments too.
- Solar heating systems provide an excellent opportunity
for cost-effective DHW heating. Even during the cold season, the sun has
enough power to contribute up to approx. 30 % of the required energy. In
summer it can cover the entire demand. In the long run, almost every
household would fare better.
- The collector is the heart of any solar heating system.
It captures the solar rays and converts them into heat for DHW or central
Solar system controllers
- The solar control unit is the central control unit for a
solar heating system. It safeguards perfect interaction constantly between
the individual devices of a solar heating system
Solar compact installations
- The solar compact installations set enables you to
install a solar heating system simply and provide optimum connection between
the collector array and the cylinder.
Solar DHW cylinder
- A well insulated cylinder is essential for any solar
heating system. STIEBEL ELTRON offers solar cylinders for DHW heating and
for central heating backup.
- These sets comprise complete solar heating systems for
different functions. They contain all components for DHW heating or central
Photovoltaic modules TEGREON
- The photovoltaic module "TEGREON" includes everything to
ensure high cost effectiveness. By using high grade materials and a robust
modular construction, it can guarantee sustainably high yields. The module
is manufactured in Germany to the most stringent environmental requirements,
using highly automated and quality-optimised manufacturing processes. The
high reliability of yields is emphasised through guaranteed performance of
92% of rated output for the first 12 years and 80% for 25 years. The
exclusively positive output tolerance of +2.5% provides additional assurance
for your investment. The specially structured solar glass combined with the
optimised 3 busbar cells ensure a high standard output under all radiation
conditions. The sealed junction box protects the internal contacts and
connections of the module from the ingress of moisture.
The most important features
- Long term stability through high quality workmanship and the use of quality components
- Exceptionally high energy yields due to powerful modules with up to 2.5% additional output thanks to positive output tolerance
- High reliability of yields through guaranteed performance of 92% of rated output for the first 12 years and 80% for 25 years
- Tested and certified to IEC/EN 61215 Ed.2 and 61730. One of the lightest modules with improved pressure rating of 5400 Pa to IEC/EN 61215
- Simple transport and flexible installation
- Decentralised solar power generation is becoming
increasingly popular – due to ecological convictions and because high
returns make the investment worthwhile in the long term. A comprehensive,
matched system ensures optimum yields and enables sustainable exploitation
of the potential in direct mains feed-in and on-site consumption.