- Offer Profile
- Contrinex is a leading
manufacturer of inductive and photoelectric sensors. The Swiss company, with
headquarters in Givisiez, has developed a unique range of products whose
performance far exceeds that of standard devices. Since its foundation in
1972, Contrinex has grown from a one-man concern into a small multi-national
Group employing over 500 people worldwide. However, it still concentrates
exclusively on the development, manufacturing and sales of sensing equipment
for industrial applications.
- Contrinex inductive sensors are the fit-and-forget choice
for non-contact detection of metallic targets at distances up to 40 mm.
Vacuum-encapsulated electronics and metal housings protect against shock,
vibration, dust, dirt and moisture, making inductive sensors ideal for
highly demanding conditions.
- Contrinex photoelectric sensors deliver long-distance, non-contact detection of metallic and non-metallic targets, accommodating variable target color and surface finish. High-frequency switching circuitry senses small, fast-moving objects, even against non-contrasting backgrounds.
- Contrinex ultrasonic sensors provide reliable, non-contact detection of solid,liquid, granular or powdered materials in air, tolerating precipitation, humidity, dust and fumes. Target materials may be colored, transparent, polished or matt; detection is practically independent of the target’s direction of travel. Diffuse-mode and reflex sensors emit bursts of high-frequency sound waves toward a target, measuring the time elapsed until an echo is received.
- Contrinex offers a range of products that are not only quick and easy to use, but also tailored to your needs. Impervious and cleaning resistant cable sets are available for applications that require an intensive wash-down. ECOLAB certified cables and connectors are also provided to meet food-safe application requirements.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is used in numerous automation and logistics applications. Durable electronic labels (called transponders or tags) allow objects to be identified throughout production and logistics processes, storing essential data for tracking, tracing and quality assurance. No line of sight is required.
- Safetinex light curtains and access control barriers have
been designed by Contrinex to provide high quality safeguarding for both
personnel and machinery. The full range comprises light curtains of Type 2
or 4 according to the international standard ISO 13849. Resolution is
suitable to protect hands (30 mm), fingers (14 mm) or full body (3 to 6
beams). A choice of standard or slim profile is also available in various
lengths up to almost 2 meters.