Founded by Giovanni Castiglioni, a small workshop was created in 1863 for Jacquard machine and weaving accessories. Subsequently, around the end of 19th century, added the creations drawing's department, and in 1925, the son Antonluigi, flank the production of harnesses and harness cords.
Actually the Company is managed by Cav. GianCarlo, with the sons Giorgio and Antonio, that continue the generational passage initiated decades ago.
The steady interest of Italian and foreigner customers, who completely trust our company, proves this development. They spur increase our efforts in order to improve our production and to adequately meet the needs of the modern textile industry.