Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- Superior Technology and
Since 1929 Morris has been committed to developing farmer-inspired, superior
technology and responsive customer support. We know listening is vital to
the development of equipment that will work, endure and improve
productivity. With continuous feedback from customers, distributors and
dealers we incorporate their best ideas into our current products and
technology. This commitment transfers into new product development and is
critical to maintaining credibility and having the best available equipment
and support in a competitive market.
- The 9 Series Air Cart comes with a list of innovations.
Advancements include Input Control Technology, new tank configurations, left
side auger and a redesigned stairway for easier access.
- Features include accurate metering and distribution,
single- or double-shoot options and tow-behind or tow-between
configurations. The 9s air carts are available in three model sizes from
240-bushel to 300-bushel tank capacities. Silver metallic paint and clear
coat provides outstanding toughness and resistance.
- The combination CX 8105 seeding system offers the
precision of the Contour precision drill with the seed metering and air cart
technology from Morris.
- INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW QUANTUM
There’s a threshold within innovation when small steps aren’t enough,
and something big has to happen. Quantum is that big step. Morris’
revolutionary new air drill takes your operation to the next level with
increased seeding efficiency, yield potential, and equipment longevity. More
than just a new model, Quantum is a giant leap forward in agricultural
innovation — and one of the biggest achievements in our 90-year history.
- The C2 Contour offers unmatched residue clearance and
makes opener adjustments easier. The independent opener features parallel
linkage for ultra-precise seed and fertilizer placement. Adjustable packing
pressure lets you pull through damp spots. Available in narrow transport
models of 25 feet and 31 feet up to large five-frame 90 feet models.
- The RAZR provides the latest in disc drill technology for better penetration and ground following while delivering positive closing and packing for excellent seed to soil contact.
- The Morris Maxim II Air Drill raises the bar on hoe drill
seeding accuracy and dependability. A patented frame coupling system assures
the ultimate in frame flexibility and land following. Heavy packer tubing,
improved wing lift geometry, and added hitch trussing on the larger units
provide greater strength and reliability.
- The Concept features patented independent floating frames
and one of the shortest frame depths in the industry to follow the ground
for depth accuracy. Positive depth-control collars on the hydraulic
cylinders allow you to make fine adjustments for precise seed placement.
- The Rangler III is a wing-up packer harrow bar. Attach it
behind your air seeding system to seed, pack and harrow at the same time.
The Rangler III saves valuable time, labor and fuel during your seeding
- The Field Pro is ideal for spreading and breaking up
residues on minimum and no-till operations. This tool also provides
excellent granular chemical incorporation, seedbed preparation and
functionality as a finishing harrow.
M1000 DOUBLE DISC PRESS DRILL
- The M1000 is a double disc press drill seeder preferred
by farmers who seed into pre-worked, harrowed seedbeds.
- Pick up to 120 large square bales per hour with the 16K PLUS. Features like loading two bales per loader cycle, pick bales from any direction and unload up to 12 bales means one operator can move bales with amazing speed. The 16K PLUS is built tough for demanding conditions and years of reliability.
- A picker and stacker built tough and engineered to maximize your time and productivity. The Auto Align® bale stacking system allows 1 person to roadside 40-60 ton per hour. The HD4SR stacks six (3X4) or four (4x4) bales per load.
- Faster than the competition because it picks up two bales or bundles per loader cycle, the Auto Align® bale stacking system allows one person to roadside 50-70 bales or bundles per hour. The 12SR PLUS stacks twelve (3X3) dry bales six high and two wide per load or eight (21 pack) bale bundles four high and two wide per load. The large square bales can be picked up and stacked on or off strings.
Bale Claw 5000VE
- Designed for mounting to a loader to move bales easily from a stack to a truck and into sheds for storage.
900 & 1400 Hay Hiker
- Designed to quickly and efficiently move large round bales from field to storage. The ProAG 900 Hay Hiker and the larger capacity 1400 Hay Hiker deliver superior performance and value.
2200 Bale Hiker
- The 2200 Bale Hiker moves round bales with speed and reliability. It stands up to the toughest conditions and engineered to handle the heaviest bales in any terrain.