Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- KIRPY is a
medium-sized company with 42 employees, established in suburban Agen,
France, specialized in the manufacturing of farm machines.
The company sells, in France and abroad, soil-conditioning tools (heavy
cultivators, chisels…) and specific tools to handle all stone problems (crushers,
- From the first stone crushers of the time to today’s
huge “yellow series”, we offer a unique experience to professionals in
public works, forestry, and mountains. Kirpy is continually researching,
innovating and testing its equipment and developing it technically for
Stone Crusher BPS
- Public works and forestry, Agricultural or the mountains.
Speed and effectiveness of work, this is the KIRPY BPS concept which the
- A large diameter rotor
- A carefully planned distribution of the hammers for even work,
- A hydraulically controlled breaker anvil,
- Automatic belt tensioning
- Mountain crushing work: marking out and preparation of ski run
- Forestry work: creation and repairs to forest paths or fire breaks.
- Pipe-line laying: crushing of excavation products for laying beds and
- Road construction
BPS: power, quality and adaptability
• Needed power: 220 hp
• Work depth: 25 cm
• Granulometry: 0-400 to 0-20
• Production: 300 to 800 m3/h
Stone Crusher WX
- Large capacity, powerful, compact and rugged,
specifically adapted for public work sites, the WX excels in the crushing
and processing according the grain size measurement required of excavation
equipment on a depth of 30 to 35 cm.
Its technical features meet the state-of-the-art performance level and is of
rugged construction (abrasion-resistant steel structure, with hydropneumatic
WX : powerful, compact and strong, a large crusher for public works.
• Needed power: 250 hp
• Work depth: 40 to 45 cm
• Granulometry: 0-600 to 0-60
• Production: 300 to 800 m3/h
• Working speed: 300 to 800 m per hour
• Centralized lubrication system
Stone Crusher BSC
- Capacité de broyage inégalée :
- Capable de traiter un sol pierreux entre 35 et 40 cm de profondeur.
- Grand choix de granulométrie grâce à son enclume réglable hydraulique pour
répondre à tous les
types de chantiers (de 0-20 à 0-100 / Pierres en entrée de 0-600)
- Preparing the soil
In order of the stones to be crushed or picked up, they must be mobile. We
recommend the use of heavy cultivator type NS and if the density of stone is
low, use stone aligners type AN
Treating the stone
From the first stone crushers of the time to today’s huge “yellow series”,
we offer a unique experience to professionals in public works, forestry,
agricultural or mountains. Picking is still the best answer for eliminating
hard stones such as flint, granite and shingle.
Stone heavy cultivator NS
- Stone clearance
The KIRPY are equipped with blades security. These extremely robust pieces
of equipment are used for:
• 50 cm deep scarifying
• Replacing the ploughing
• Breaking up the road
• Extirpating the stones
• Optional equipment: break harrow roller
Brake harrow roller RE
- Brake harrow
Extremely sturdy, the clod breaker works behind tine implements. This
breaker of big diameter (60 cm) with helicoidally profile of plane section
is able to break clods while avoiding breaker stuffing
Stone-aligners AN 32 and AN 52
- KIRPY ALIGNERS are of simple and robust design and allow
all types of stone to be worked (Flint, Granite, Basalt, Limestone etc...),
of any shape (round, flat etc...)
BPB type stone crusher, farm work, and civil engineering
- Kirpy’s study, innovation and development process focused
on enhanced machine reliability is ongoing. KIRPY is constantly aware of the
concerns of civil engineering, farm or mountain professionals and the firm
is widening its range to include BPB type crushers with their adjustable and
The BPBS is in its element working on swathes or unworked ground. Its
demands on tractor power are not unreasonable and it is suitable for any
Extremely robust construction these stone crushers are used for:
- Crushing the stones in the fields
- Clearing grounds of undergrounds of undergrowth and making rural paths and
On the strength of their many years experience in the field of
stone-crushing, KIRPY has developed a new generation of machines witch every
detail has been studded and tested in the most difficult conditions.
Mobile hammer stone crushers BP / BPR
- Constructed using the best steels, the BP and BPR
crushers are particularly efficient stone crusher.
Mostly used in agriculture, from vineyards to open fields, the Bp range
provides good all-round site performance (intake: 0.65 m to 1.85 m)
The BPR is built according the same principles as the BP. It has a rotor
with mobile hammers and the following pluses:
• Reinforced frame
• Double belt drive
• Hydraulic rear door
• Free wheel fitted as standard, integrated into the bevel gear box
Stone picker type 3420
- Safety and quality :
• Floating rotor,
• Torque limiter on the transmission,
• Removable grid to separate stones from earth,
• Rotor teeth retract individually,
• Preserves the soil and remain stable thanks to 4 wheels on a balance beam,
• A simple 4 function electric box provides control over the machine.
• 40 to 50 tons/hour
RMTD - tobacco harvester for type brown and burley
- - Arm increase of 25 cm
- Circular saw for notch
This patented machine cuts the stalk of tobacco plants, its allows
the plant notch for hanging up and it loads up into the trailer
without any manual intervention (capacity of 1800 to 2500
plants/hours). Yielding, quality of work, comfort of tobacco
RGA - asparagus harvester
RGA picks up all the asparagus on the mound, takes the asparagus to
a manual sorting mat and works the mound over.
All the functions of the machine are hydraulic, with electric
controls actuated from the tractor cab.
At the rate of 8 hours per day, RGA is capable of picking the
vegetable over an operating area of 10 to 15 hectares.
The profitability factor of this piece of equipment is assured with
an extremely quick return on investment with reduced labor force.