- Offer Profile
- The development of
high-quality cylinders, manifolds, valves and aggregates has a long
tradition in the corporate group and is therefore our core technological
competence. Based on this, the Group offers its customers a leading
international, innovative and future-oriented partner that also realises
sophisticated application-specific system solutions.
Throughout the years we have built a strong relationship with renowned
companies from the following sectors:
- Commercial vehicles
- Agricultural technology
- Construction machinery
- Handling vehicles
COMPETENCE FOR CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC SERIAL CYLINDERS
One of the core competences of WEBER-HYDRAULIK is the development of individual cylinders or the revision of existing cylinders for your special application or your installation space and the transfer to series production.
We can meet your specific requirements in terms of temperature range, lifetime and corrosion resistance, maximum weight as well as the area of application as such (e. g. in combination with high levels of dirt and harsh environmental conditions) and your nominal pressure requirements. Our portfolio includes both single and double acting cylinders and a range of telescopic cylinders.
Each cylinder is subject to rigorous measurements prior to use in order to meet the highest quality standards.
For intelligent additional functions we equip our cylinders with sensors and systems for stroke measurement, pressure measurement, temperature measurement, force measurement and point measurement.
STEERING CYLINDER WITH CENTERING FUNCTION
This cylinder has been specially developed for mobile cranes with several actively steered rear axles. The steering of the rear axles significantly improves manoeuvring with these vehicles. A special requirement for the cylinder was that the steering centering cylinder should set the axle to run straight at a certain vehicle speed and in the case of a fault in the rear axle steering area. Legal security requirements also required a robust design with high reliability.
- The robust and reliable, exclusively hydraulic, active centre positioning without mechanical locking elements is almost wear-free.
- Check and pressure relief valves are located directly on the cylinder, minimizing the risk of pipe breakage and excessive external forces.
- Successfully tested on the endurance test system and meanwhile successfully used in series production for several years.
DRIVER’S CAB TILT CYLINDER (LOST MOTION)
Due to the design of most trucks, the engine is located directly underneath the driver’s cab. In order to guarantee the accessibility of the engine, a hydraulic system is used. The individually adjustable driver’s cab cylinder plays an important role here. Once activated, the cylinder retracts and initiates the tilting process of the driver’s cab. Once it reaches its end position, the cylinder holds the cab in a fixed position and thus ensures safe access to the engine compartment.
The WEBER-HYDRAULIK patented lost motion system ensures optimum comfort while driving. The cab tilt cylinder establishes a static connection between the chassis and the cab. During driving, however, the damping causes relative movements between these components. To compensate for these shocks, the cylinder must be freely movable while driving. The is possible with the lost motion system.
- Patented lost motion system for free movement of the cylinder during driving
- Robust and durable design
SUPPORTING CYLINDER WITH INTEGRATED FORCE MEASUREMENT
Up to now, the force at the supporting cylinders has often been determined indirectly via the pressure in the piston chamber. However, this is very inaccurate and measurement deviations of more than 20% are possible, especially under the influence of lateral forces. In order to ensure stability at all times, however, appropriate safety factors are required, which in turn lead to reduced load capacity utilisation. For this reason, WEBER-HYDRAULIK developed a new supporting cylinder for a customer, in which the force is measured directly at the spherical head of the cylinder. For this purpose, an innovative force transducer has been developed that is fully integrated into the piston rod. A large number of realizable analog or digital output signals also ensure the best possible compatibility with the user’s systems.
- Fully integrated force measurement
- High measuring accuracy even under difficult ground conditions
- Mechanical decoupling of the force transducer in the rest position to protect the sensor from external influences and shocks
- Improved machine utilization due to maximum exploitation of the load capacity
- Online monitoring of the supporting situation and the degree of utilization of the stability limit
- Protection of the measuring technology against lateral forces and vibrations during driving
OUTRIGGER CYLINDER WITH POSITION MEASUREMENT
The stability of mobile cranes depends, among other things, on the extent to which the outrigger cylinders can be extended depending on the space available. In order to calculate the maximum permissible load depending on the support situation, it must be known how far the individual outrigger cylinders have been extended. WEBER-HYDRAULIK has developed a redundant position measuring system with an optical sensor for this purpose. An absolute binary laser code applied to the piston rod is monitored by a sensor that determines the current position of the piston rod. Due to its installation in the cylinder design, the position measurement system is particularly safe from external environmental influences.
- Absolute, optical odometric device without using a calibration reference
- Only minor modifications necessary / advantages of built-in length
- For a large number of cylinders an integration is possible without increasing the built-in length
- No hollow drilled piston rod, low implementation costs and no impact on buckling effect
- No sealing to pressure chamber / no cable gland
- Linearity of the entire measurement range, no temperature and pressure dependence
- Measuring system easily accessible and replaceable due to modular design
SUSPENSION CYLINDER WITH INTEGRATED PISTON ACCUMULATOR
The suspension cylinder with integrated piston accumulator developed by WEBER-HYDRAULIK is used as a chain tensioner in crawler chassis. The harsh conditions of the application mean that the components would be exposed to extreme conditions and heavy wear. This applies in particular to external storage devices that have to be connected to the vehicle’s electrical wiring. For this reason, an accumulator integrated into the cylinder has been developed, which is thus protected from the harsh environmental conditions. In addition, the system is particularly light due to the omission of components.
- Weight reduction due to the elimination of components
- Cylinders can be delivered filled, which results in less assembly effort.
- Compact installation dimensions
- Long lifetime
The crown cylinder was specially developed for use in bending machines. During the bending process, the machine is subjected to extreme forces, which, among other things, cause deformation of the bending tool. The bending result is strongly affected by this so-called crowning and is therefore difficult to calculate.
The crown cylinder is used inside the machine to compensate for this deformation, it compensates the forces and thus guarantees an exact result.
DOUBLE-ACTING STEERING CYLINDER WITH POSITION MEASUREMENT
WEBER-HYDRAULIK’s double acting steering cylinder is used in agricultural and construction machinery such as small loaders and backhoe loaders when using different steering modes such as crab steering and 4-wheel steering.
The requirement for this cylinder was that for steering control, the alignment of the axle to the straight position should be recorded. For this purpose, the middle position of the piston rod of the double acting steering cylinder is measured. This is enabled by means of magnetic detection. An external magnetic field sensor detects the magnetic field of a permanent magnet integrated in the piston. The cylinder tube is made of austenitic steel and cannot be magnetized.
- Robust cylinder design with few additional components for the realization of position detection with a very high reliability.
- The cylinder is pushed into the axle housing for mounting and bolted to the flange with the axle.
- The magnetic field sensor is plugged into the axle housing at the appropriate position and screwed in place.
PRESS CYLINDER FOR GARBAGE COMPACTORS WITH INTEGRATED DAMPING
The compacting plant cylinder with integrated damping is used in the municipal sector for garbage trucks.
- Cardanic mounting
- Integrated damping
THE WEBER-HYDRAULIK TELESCOPIC CYLINDER PROGRAM
In addition to our customer-specific cylinder development, we also offer telescopic cylinders mainly as tilting cylinders for farm vehicles and 2 or 3-way tilting equipment.
The listed telescopic cylinder types are executed in a plunger construction with the piston rod side seal. Suspension pins with a gimbal ring are mounted at the cylinder surface. The piston’s last stage of the 2-stage telescopic cylinders is provided with a bore. The piston’s last stage of the 3-6 stage telescopic cylinders is provided with a ball socket for welding or screw mounting. A time-tested snap ring design combined with low wear wipers/seals made of polyurethane ensure reliability and low lubricant film thickness.
- Chromed extending pillar
- High nominal pressure
- Venting screw from piston diameter 75mm upwards
DEVELOPMENT OF CUSTOMER SPECIFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS.
We develop customer-specific hydraulic control systems in close cooperation with you. Based on your wishes and requirements, we first develop the technical drawings, then the 3D data models and then we transfer everything into a finished series system.
For many installation solutions we already have complete solutions, which we can adapt to your needs. We are able to adapt the following aspects for you:
- Cleanliness class
- Corrosion resistance
- Installation space optimisation
- Weight optimisation
- Hydraulic fluid (e.g. adjustment of the seals, oil compatibility of the seals)
PROPORTIONAL DIRECTIONAL VALVES
PROPORTIONAL PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
PROPORTIONAL PRESSURE CONTROL VALVES
PROPORTIONAL THROTTLE VALVES
PROPORTIONAL FLOW CONTROL VALVES
ELECTRONICS AND SENSORS
ON-OFF DIRECTIONAL VALVES
CONNECTING PLATES AND MANIFOLDS
INDIVIDUAL SYSTEM SOLUTIONS BY WEBER-HYDRAULIK.
In cooperation with our customers, we develop innovative application-specific system solutions for sophisticated requirements. Our broad product portfolio enables us to offer reliable systems from a single source.
We develop and manufacture the following core components:
- Hydraulic power units
- Valves and manifolds
- Development of the electronic part (e.g. controller, measuring systems, remote controls)
CAB TILT SYSTEM
Cab tilt systems are used to tilt the truck cab to allow access to the engine compartment during servicing. Tilting can be done by means of a manual or electro-hydraulic pump. The cabin is locked using special cab locks. The complete cab tilting system is designed according to customer-specific requirements and meets the highest demands.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Convenient access to the engine compartment
- Cab tilt cylinder with patented lost motion system for optimum comfort while driving
- All system components from a single source and individually adapted to the available installation space
HYDROPNEUMATIC CABIN SUSPENSION
The hydropneumatic suspension is based on specially developed suspension cylinders, pressure accumulators and a preset damping valve.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Highly improved driving performance and increased efficiency
- Significant gain in comfort and fatigue-free working
- Manual adaption of the suspension and damping behaviour or automatically regulated adaption to the driving situation
- Improved driving safety due to adapted vehicle behaviour for example during braking processes or driving along curves
- Reduction of straining vibrations
- Spring assemblies, air springs, shock absorbers or stabilizer rods are unnecessary
- Linking of sensors for anticipatory systems (e. g. information from external speed sensors can be included in the suspension algorithm and the hydropneumatic suspension can automatically adjust itself to different driving situations)
HYDROPNEUMATIC AXLE SUSPENSION
WEBER-HYDRAULIK hydropneumatic axle suspension systems improve driving comfort and safety in a wide range of applications, e. g. in trucks and trailers, agricultural vehicles, construction machinery and other mobile machinery.
The hydropneumatic suspension is based on specially developed suspension cylinders, pressure accumulators and a fixed damping valve.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- Integration of suspension and damping functions in one system
- Supreme drivability and comfort
- Delivered pre-assembled
- Highest quality standard
- Broad range of applications
- Prevention of pitching on braking
- Frictionless compact seals
- Roll stabilization optimizes handling in curves
ELECTROHYDRAULIC STEERING SYSTEMS
Electrohydraulic steering systems for steered axles on trucks and trailers, agricultural and forestry machinery, industrial trucks and hybrid vehicles ensure higher driving comfort and greater manoeuvrability.
Different versions of the steering system, adapted to the special application situation at the customer’s site, offer maximum steering comfort in all situations. Up to three steered axles can be equipped with the steering systems of WEBER-HYDRAULIK and also steering systems for very heavy loads, as is the case with construction vehicles, can be realized individually with the customer.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Compact and flexible due to the omission of mechanical and hydraulic joining elements
- High efficient and demand driven displacement control
- Compact and robust permanent-magnet DC motor with integrated power and communication electronics
- Integrated position sensor to get feedback of the steering angle
- Easy adaption of electrical and hydraulic connection to specific customer requirements
- Available with steer-by-wire and force feedback
ELECTROHYDRAULIC LINEAR ACTUATORS
The electrification is advancing: WEBER-HYDRAULIK linear actuators provide efficient solutions for future-oriented applications with “Energy on demand”. Linear actuators can be installed anywhere in the machine and on attachments. There is no longer any need to lay oil lines over long distances. Hydraulics and electronics are combined in a flexible, highly energy-efficient unit. Thanks to our many years of experience in hydraulic system solutions, our products guarantee maximum reliability even under extreme conditions (e. g. wind, vibration, etc.). The actuators are equipped with overload protection and end-position damping.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Ready-to-install delivery: complex installation of hydraulic lines is omitted
- The high energy density of oil and the high overload capacity are decisive advantages compared to electromechanical solutions
- Any short strokes can be realized, which is not possible with ball screw spindles
HYDRAULICALLY ACTUATED QUICK CHANGE SYSTEM
WEBER-HYDRAULIK’s quick-change system facilitates the daily work of end customers from a wide range of sectors. The system enables the quick and safe replacement of attachments on different machines and vehicles such as construction machinery, agricultural machinery and stacking equipment. Thanks to the hydraulic release, there is no need to use levers or screws to change the equipment. WEBER-HYDRAULIK offers the quick-change system for serial production in original equipment.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Hydraulic and steel construction are a compact unit
- Delivered ready for assembly
- Short initial installation times
- Reduced risk of injury and damage in comparison to systems with lever operation
- Huge time savings
- Easy picking up of attachments without levaing the driver’s cab
- Enhanced hydraulic pipes without hoses
- Wear-resistent by using high quality steels and heat treatment of all wearing surfaces
- Supply of spareparts is guaranteed
HYDRAULIC BOTTLE JACKS
THE TRADITIONAL PRODUCT IN PROVEN QUALITY.
Hydraulic bottle jacks, including the so-called “WEBER-Heber”, are the pioneer products of WEBER-HYDRAULIK and have proven themselves since then over decades. WEBER-HYDRAULIK bottle jacks are constantly being developed and optimized and can be found in the original equipment of trucks as well as in many garages and private garages. All listed jacks are available in OEM quality.
- High lifting height
- Adjustable extension spindle
- Extra high lifting height with two pistons
- Adjustable extension, spindle on selected models
THE WEBER-HYDRAULIK GARAGE EQUIPMENT.
WEBER-HYDRAULIK’s extensive garage programme offers high-quality hydraulic lifting tools such as axle stands, hydraulic trolley jacks, air hydraulic jacks and folding cranes. They are part of the basic equipment of every garage and make daily work much easier.
- Capacity range from 1,500 kg-16,000 kg
- Axle stands are basic equipment for every garage
- According to the accident prevention regulations, every vehicle must be supported by stands
- Solid construction, high stability and long life
- Suitable for the use in cars, trucks and agricultural workshops as well as in the industrial sector
HYDRAULIC TROLLEY JACKS
- All models feature a foot operated quick-approach pedal
- The L.C.S. control system provides an automatic, safe and smooth control of lowering
AIR HYDRAULIC JACKS
- Capacity 25,000 kg
- Capacity 30,000 kg/15,000 kg
- Capacity 65,000 kg/35,000 kg/20,000 kg
- All jacks are fitted with a safety overload valve
- The pneumatic hose can be disconnected and used for other purposes
- Supplied with one 100 mm extension
- The L.C.S. control system provides an automatic, safe and smooth control of lowering
- Recommended air pressure: 7-10 bar – Required air flow 270 l/min.
Capacity: 1,000 kg
Weight: 81 kg
- Easy handling
- Quickly foldable for easy storage
- Extremely space-saving
- Robust swivel-hook with safety latch and a jib adjustabel to 4 positions
- Minimum height of only 112 mm offering unrestricted access
- Fitted with safety overload valve and hydraulic stroke limiter
- Fitted with polyamide wheels and castors
INNOVATIVE SYSTEM SOLUTIONS FOR DIVERSE APPLICATIONS BY WEBER-HYDRAULIK.
ROBUST AND COMFORTABLE IN ANY TERRAIN
Rough operating conditions demand the highest degree of robustness and reliability from our systems and components. In addition, the ever-increasing complexity of vehicles as well as the increasing demands on comfort and functionality require a constant further development of our technical solutions. Target-oriented engineering and state-of-the-art production processes guarantee cost-effective serial components and systems tailored to the respective agricultural application.
STABILITY AND SAFETY
Mobile cranes are equipped with a wide range of different hydraulic components for their various operating functions. The challenge for us is the application-oriented development of complex cylinder solutions – some of which are equipped with additional functions such as electronic position and force measurement or position switches or various valves and control elements. For example, hydraulic support cylinders ensure the stability of massive cranes and turntable ladders. Hydraulically suspended axles and hydraulic steering cylinders with integrated mechanical locking mechanism ensure reliability, comfort and maximum mobility under all conceivable operating conditions.
RELIABLE IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
Municipal vehicles have particularly complex requirements for the quality, flexibility and reliability of the components and systems they contain. Rough environmental conditions (salt, rain, extreme temperatures), a multitude of possible movements as well as the requirement to be able to control all functions simply and well dosed, play a decisive role in the construction of corresponding hydraulic systems. Many years of engineering know-how “made in Germany” and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes enable us to meet all of these requirements at the highest level and to supply products that prove their worth every day in tough practical use.
INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY WITH
Industrial trucks and their attachments are equipped with a large number of cylinders and hydraulic components. For example, due to their high power density, combustion engine or electromotive powered forklifts are equipped with a hydraulic system that controls the working functions and the movement of the load handling equipment. In addition, this creates optimum conditions for the hydraulic steering system and energy recovery of the lifting and braking energy. Highest quality and compliance with legal regulations are essential for all installed components. In order to ensure the high demands on load capacity and lifetime, all elements are thoroughly tested on specially developed test facilities. The use of state-of-the-art manufacturing and engineering processes ensures that our specially developed series components and complete systems meet these requirements at all times.
TREMENDOUS FORCES WITH HIGHEST PRECISION
The wide range of applications for hydraulic systems in industry and mechanical engineering usually requires customer-specific developments that are optimally suited to the respective challenges. Hydraulic presses as well as punching machines must be able to generate and control enormous forces safely and guarantee smooth, wear-free running at high operating speeds in the long term. For the locking of bell-type furnaces special swivel clamping cylinders are used, which in addition to the axial movement enable up to 90° swivel stroke.
Hydraulic power packs used in presses and forming machines are always precisely adapted to the available space in terms of shape and size. Due to the direct mounting of the required manifolds, even sophisticated controls can be realized in a compact design.
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE WITH.
Construction machinery and all its sensitive individual components are often subjected to extreme loads in the field. In the case of working cylinders, an application-specific design is therefore essential, taking all relevant factors into account. Increasing demands for stability, comfort and flexibility also require the continuous development of optimized solutions. By means of goal-oriented engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes WEBER-HYDRAULIK produces cost-effective, custom-made serial components and complete systems for use in construction machinery.
HIGHEST INTEGRATION INTO THE CUSTOMER’S VEHICLE
Unlimited availability and reliability are essential characteristics of commercial vehicles with a view to constantly increasing cost pressure in the transport industry. With our high-quality components and systems we can make a decisive contribution to this. For example, our hydraulic cab tilting systems for trucks with underfloor engines enable quick and uncomplicated access to the engine block in the event of a problem. Hydraulic tail lifts with special cylinder solutions also simplify loading of the vehicle and hydraulic steering cylinders reduce steering forces, particularly in the case of heavy multi-axle vehicles. Hydraulic bottle jacks for repairing a tyre defect are always part of the prescribed equipment for all vehicles.
WEBER-HYDRAULIK – AS INDIVIDUAL AS ANY APPLICATION.
In order to be able to reach loading and unloading points more easily, truck trailers are equipped with tailor-made, high-performance steering systems. V. S. E. Vehicle Systems Engineering, a company of the WEBER-HYDRAULIK Group, develops and builds appropriate electro-hydraulic steering systems for semi-trailers and trailers. Depending on the requirements, these can be equipped with one, two or three steered axles in many conceivable configurations without the steering system having a major impact on the vehicle’s own weight.