Suppose you offer companies the opportunity to sell your
brand as franchisees? If so, then you probably have the challenge of
presenting all of the franchisees on your corporate webpage, and possibly
even maintaining shops for the individual companies.
Using the gax-System, you can supply orders to your franchisees via your
centralized webshop without having to sell through separate store-operator
webshops. If a customer places an order in your webshop, you can pass this
order on for fulfilment to your local franchise partners – either
systematically to specific partners or via the product exchange used by the
retailers who are integrated into the system. If one of your franchisees has
the desired product in stock, he proactively confirms this and makes a
binding commitment to accept the order from the product exchange, and then
sends the product to the customer. Both a local relationship to the customer
as well as the franchisee’s authorized territories can be taken into account
in distributing orders.
Your advantages in brief:
- It’s a single solution that covers all of your partners.
- All franchisees can be included, even if they offer different product ranges.
- The gax-System is integrated into your current or future webshop.
- We process all of your order management activities.
- You communicate with the consumer from a centralized location but deliver from decentralized locations.
- Everything has and continues to have your firm’s familiar look and feel.
- You expand your storage space to include the companies in the exchange, and storage can occur “around the corner” from customers.
- Franchisee’s authorized territories can be taken into account in the distribution of orders.
- The costs of the gax-System can be shifted to franchisees who participate in the system.