Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- Adept has consistently led the industry in the
development of innovative and powerful products for manufacturing and factory
automation. We pioneered direct-drive robots, flexible feeding, database-driven
applications software, integrated vision and conveyor tracking,
control networks, and other products and technologies critical to the flexible
Our industrial robot line includes SCARA robots, six-axis (articulated)
robots, and linear modules, designed for a wide variety of applications and
Industrial Robots (SCARA, Six-Axis, Parallel, Linear
- For 30 years, Adept has been an industry leader in
the development of innovative and powerful industrial robots for high-speed,
precision manufacturing, packaging, and factory automation. Adept's
industrial robot innovations continue with its expansive line of Cobra SCARA
robots, Viper six-axis (articulated) robots, Quattro parallel robots, and
Python linear modules (Cartesian robots).
COBRA SCARA ROBOTS
- Omron's Adept Cobra robot deliver performance
unmatched in the industry.
High-performance SCARA robot system for mechanical assembly, material
handling, packaging, machine tending, screw driving, and other applications
that require fast and precise automation. Omron Adept Cobra Series robots
deliver performance unmatched in the industry with the included
SmartController™ motion controller.
- ACE software deploys your applications through a user-friendly interface
- High-resolution, absolute encoders give you high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
- High-efficiency, low-inertia Harmonic Drives and a lightweight arm deliver maximum acceleration
- 8 kHz servo update rate improves path following and control
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet TCP/IP to control the robot through a PC, PLC, or controller
- Available options for cleanrooms and ESD to prevent static electricity during operation
eCobra SCARA ROBOTS
- eCobra SCARA Robot Series offers a compact system footprint, saving
valuable floor space while minimizing installation costs and complexity
Omron's Adept eCobra 600/800 SCARA robot series features 600 or 800-mm reach
and is available in three performance tiers, each designed to address
different application complexity and throughput requirements. eCobra offers
a compact footprint, saving valuable floor space while minimizing
installation costs and complexity. This unique family ensures that users
receive the highest quality, most durable robots at every performance level.
- All amplifiers and controls are fully embedded into the robot to maximize valuable floor space and reduce installation costs (cables, control cabinets, labor, etc)
- Three performance levels (Lite, Standard, and Pro) based on a common hardware platform. Maximizes value by only paying for the performance required for the application, without sacrificing hardware quality
- Upgrade performance with a software license download. Easily upgrade your robot to increase production throughput with a simple software upgrade
- Advanced features such as direct PLC programming are included in Standard and Pro performance tiers- minimize training and deployment time using familiar ladder logic programming languages of existing PLC
- Adept ACE™ provides an effective way to deploy applications, without lengthy, overly-complicated programming
- Includes a powerful 3D emulator that allows complete system configuration and testing in a virtual environment
VIPER SIX-AXIS ROBOTS
- The speed and precision of Adept Viper six-axis robots
make them ideal for operations requiring fast and precise automation.
The Adept Viper™ six-axis robot is a high-performance articulated robot
ideal for assembly, material handling, packaging, machine tending, and many
other operations requiring speed and accuracy in a 650mm or 850mm reach.
- Rapid deployment using familiar ladder logic programming languages of existing PLC (IEC 61131-3)
- Diagnostics display enables faster trouble shooting
- Ethernet TCP/IP capability to control the robot through a PC, PLC, or robot controller
- High-resolution, absolute encoders to provide high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
- High-efficiency, low-inertia Harmonic Drives and a lightweight arm to deliver maximum acceleration
- Maximum payload 5 kg
QUATTRO PARALLEL ROBOTS
- The Omron Adept Quattro robot is the only parallel
robot in the world with patented features and USDA-accepted for meat and
The Quattro™ Parallel robot excels at high-speed applications in packaging,
manufacturing, assembly, and material handling. It is the only parallel
robot (or "delta robot") in the world with our patented four-arm rotational
platform, delivering maximum speed, maximum acceleration and exceptional
performance across the entire work envelope. Ultra-compact controls and
embedded amplifiers improve footprint efficiency while simplifying
The high speed, precision and overhead-mount features of the Quattro robot
make it the perfect choice for flexible and fast packaging, material
handling, kitting, and assembly.
- Patented four-arm design
- Robust components and design
- High-resolution, absolute encoders
- High-efficiency, low-inertia drives and lightweight arms
- 8 kHz servo update rate yields high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
- Integrated temperature sensors monitor heat in servo motors to prevent damage
- Diagnostic display on robot enables faster troubleshooting
- Quattro S650HS model is USDA accepted for primary food handling
- Designed for Primary and Secondary Food Packaging
The Hornet 565 is a parallel robot for high-speed picking and packaging
applications. The powerful controls are fully embedded into the base of the
robot, saving valuable floor space and reducing installation costs and
complexity. It features a hygienic design that minimizes contamination
risks, including a standard IP65 rated work area and corrosion resistant
materials for easy wash down.
The Hornet includes a complete robot packaging solution that includes
integrated high-speed conveyor tracking, powerful vision guidance, and
easy-to-use application software created specifically for the packaging
market. The robot can be programmed directly from a PLC, minimizing training
and deployment time by using familiar ladder logic programming languages.
- Hornet 565 requires no external control electronics, with all amplifiers and controls fully embedded into the robot
- Extended vertical reach allows for a 0.36 m3 (12.7 ft3) workspace, enabling a wider variety of packages to be used.
- 0.32 s cycle time enables higher product throughput and reduces cost per pick
- Industry-leading conveyor tracking capabilities allow for <5mm repeatability at all coveyor speeds (pending)
SYSMAC DELTA ROBOTS
- The fastest picking system integrated in the Sysmac
The Delta solution can achieve up to 200 cycles per minute and can be
synchronised with multiple conveyors to perform on-the-fly Pick & Place
operations. There are 3 types of Delta robot arms available as Washdown,
Delta and Mini Delta robot. The NJ controller offers a response time of 2 ms
when controlling 8 Delta robots or 1 ms when controlling 4 robots.
- Control of up to 8 robots by one controller
- Degrees of freedom: 3 + 1 (rotational axis optional)
- Up to 200 cycle per minute
- Model range from 450 to 1600 mm working range
- Payload range: 1 to 8 kg
- IP class range: IP65, IP67, IP69K
Robot and Motion Controls
- With over 30,000 systems installed, Adept sets the
standard for industrial robot and motion control. From simple
single-robot to sophisticated multi-robot with vision-guidance control
applications, our robot and motion controls provide the extensive
functionality and superior motion-control performance that enable seamless
integration and unmatched reliability.
Adept's portfolio of motion controllers is lead by the Adept
SmartController CX, an ultra-compact and powerful robot controller.
- Adept is the industry leader in motion control.
Our motion control technology can be used as an addition to an existing
robot or as a stand-alone system. The distributed control architecture
designed into all Adept motion control products make them ideal for the
broadest range of automation applications.
Identification & Vision
- Adept has consistently led the industry in the
development of innovative and powerful products for vision guidance and
vision-based inspection. Adept pioneered vision-guidance capabilities
for robots over 30 years ago, and the company remains the performance leader
today. Our state-of-the-art vision systems provide seamless integration of
vision with motion control to create the most robust, scalable, and flexible
automation systems available.
- Adept vision-guidance systems allow you to easily add
out-of-the box vision capabilities to your automation workcells. Our
vision guidance solutions will help you deal with smaller parts and tighter
tolerances, and improve product quality, without the need for complex
programming or additional development tools.
- Adept vision inspection systems provide a
self-contained, powerful vision solution for your product-inspection
applications. Our vision inspection software provides an easy-to-use
graphical interface, which supports quick program development and
deployment, to help you improve your product quality and throughput.
Industrial Automation Software (for the PC, Controller
- 30 years ago, Adept established itself as the
technology leader in the robotics industry with the invention of V+, a
perfectly-adapted programming language that quickly became the industry
standard for motion-control software. Our latest powerful software solutions
for the PC, controller, and PLC, focus on an open architecture and
standards-based tools that facilitate efficient and robust application
- Adept PC-based
software provides additional access and programming possibilities.
From simple controller-interface programs to full development environments,
such as Adept ACE, our PC software enhances the usability of Adept products.
- Adept controller software sets the standard for motion
This industry-proven software will solve your toughest application
challenges, from simple pick-place to vision-guided conveyor tracking.
- Adept PLC software allows you to seamlessly control
Adept robots through your PLC network.
The familiar programming environment of the PLC, combined with its
attractive price, makes this one of the most affordable and
easy-to-integrate control solutions in the industry.
Application Products (Packaging Automation Cells, and
Flexible and Intelligent Part Feeders)
- Adept's application products compliment your
existing workcell and factory automation applications. Our new packaging
automation cell provides a prefabricated platform for primary packaging
applications. Our flexible feeders and intelligent feeders provide your
application with the ability to handle a wide array of parts that no
conventional part feeder can match. Both products incorporate best-in-class
products, deliver faster integration and make part changeovers quick and
- The Adept AnyFeeder™ provides an economical
alternative to well-known, conventional part-feeding techniques. When
combined with an Adept robot and Adept vision guidance, the Adept AnyFeeder
provides flexible part-feeding that exceeds the capability of hard-tooled
bowl feeders. Its flexibility in feeding small parts of various size, shape
and material allow for fast line changeover and significantly reduced
tooling costs, to give you a crucial competitive advantage.
Adept Mobile Products (Motivity Core, Mobile Platforms,
and Mobile Software)
- Adept Mobile products provide the logistical
productivity and intelligence currently unrealized through conventional
conveyance, transport, and AGV systems. Robots powered by Motivity are
people aware and work in existing facilities with minimal to no retrofits.
Companies utilizing Motivity experience lower total cost of ownership and
significant improvements in the areas of productivity, intelligence, and
ADEPT ENTERPRISE MANAGER SOFTWARE
- Adept Enterprise Manager is a fleet management system
used to optimize the operation of up to 100 Adept mobile robots per
instance. It provides job allocation to designate requests across a
fleet within a work environment, traffic control for vehicle routing and
system optimization and systems networking for interfacing with external
ADEPT MOBILE PLATFORMS
- Adept Mobile Platforms combine a high payload
Autonomous Indoor Vehicle (AIV) with onboard computer, Motivity controller,
and software for automatic map generation and guidance. Within a defined
workspace, the platforms know exactly where they are in reference to that
area, and can navigate autonomously and safely through any accessible space.
ADEPT MOBILE TRANSPORTERS
- Adept Mobile Transporters safely and easily deliver
goods and materials within dynamic environments. They reduce manual
transport tasks, shorten turnaround time, and increases operational
efficiency by re-applying expensive labor from moving goods to higher-value
ADEPT MOBILE SOFTWARE
- Adept Mobile Software products are PC-based software
tools for managing an entire system of mobile robot applications. The
software acts as an eye for the mobile robot to create maps capturing all
its natural features, display actual navigation on the map with
location-tracking, and communicate with the base station wirelessly.
ADEPT MOBILE OPTIONS
- Adept Mobile Options provide additional capability to
both the Lynx platform and Lynx transporters. The options include color
human machine interface, call buttons and improved localization of the