The Calligaris group came into being through its passion for wood. Founded by Antonio Calligaris in 1923, this family-run company designs, produces and distributes chairs, tables, beds, sofas, storage units and furnishing accessories. Every day Calligaris works with care, passion and creativity to bring into being the best of Italian design, making high quality design products at an accessible price.
The Calligaris group is owned for 40% by the L-Capital fund sponsored by the LVMH luxury goods group; it has 700 employees, distribution branches in the US and Japan and five manufacturing plants, including one in Croatia.
Calligaris distributes its products in over 12 thousand retail outlets in 90 countries worldwide.
It produces 160 thousand units per month with over 7000 product variations for the kitchen, living room and bedroom.
Every day Calligaris delivers over 1,000 cubic metres of goods comprising over 800 catalogue products. All this is made possible thanks to the people making up Calligaris.
- Bedroom dresser
- Design furniture: Beds
- Dining room furniture: Coffe table
- Dining room furniture: Design dining table
- Dining room furniture: Dining table
- Dining room furniture: Metal dining chair
- Dining room furniture: Wooden chair
- Double size bed
- Home & multimedia: Multimedia furniture
- Home office furniture: Swivel chair
- Home office: Desk
- Living room seating: Benches
- Living room seating: Chair and armchair
- Living room seating: Lounge
- Living room seating: Sofa