- Offer Profile
- PIAB’s customers can be found
in a huge number of industries, such as the packaging, automotive, food and
pharmaceutical industries, among manufacturers of electronics and white
goods, at companies specializing in handling with robots and woodworking, as
well as in graphic production, chemical industries and laboratories
throughout the world.
- Using suction cups is a lifting technique of many
possibilities. You can, for example, handle board materials or concrete
slabs, open bags, pick electronic components, label and hold objects. But
different applications need different requirements. Piab offers one of the
market's widest ranges of suction cups so that each application will have
its own solution. You are welcome to tell us about your needs. We are your
partner whatever your needs might be.
- Oily sheet metal
- Dry sheet metal
- Bag handling
- Bag opening/thin paper - slip sheets/film
- Corrugated / cardboard
- FDA EU-standard compliant
- FDA detectable
- Glass handling
- Electronic / semiconductor
- High/low temp cup (plastic)
- Mark Free
- Compliant gripper
- Plastic injection molded parts
- piINLINE® - The inline vacuum generators are especially
common in electronic/semiconductor pick-and-place applications, dedicated
packaging equipment, injection-molding automation and unloading/loading
metal forming machines (bending, punching and laser-cutting)
- Compact/Stackable pumps are air-driven multistage ejector
families, based on the COAX® technology, which comes with integrated
controls and special functions, such as on/off valve, Blow-off valve, vacuum
switch, energy saving function etc.. They are configurable platforms, making
it easy to specify the exact control functions needed for the system.
Combined pump and gripper (VGS™)
- Piab VGS™ – A product design where different suction cups
can be integrated with vacuum cartridges based on the patented COAX®
technology. The “vacuum gripper” makes selection, sizing and installation of
a vacuum system easier. With a VGS™ you will enjoy the benefits of a more
cost-efficient and reliable decentralized vacuum system.
- COAX® is an advanced solution for creating vacuum with
compressed air. Based on Piab’s multistage technology, COAX® cartridges are
smaller, more efficient and more reliable than conventional ejectors, which
allows for the design of a flexible, modular and efficient vacuum system.
- These are pumps of a standard (classic) design and covers
from very small chip pumps to big capacty pumps. Most of the pumps would
have the COAX® cartridges, A vacuum system based on COAX® technology can
provide you with three times more vacuum flow than conventional systems,
allowing you to increase speed with high reliability, while reducing energy
- These units combines high security and the most
energy-efficient solution for sealed material, COAX® technology with
automatic air-saving function. They have a check valve which traps vacuum in
sealed applications and an integrated energy saving device which results in
virtually no energy consumption.
- These pumps are Piabs traditional vacuum pumps developed
to be used within the chemical industry and or chemically aggressive
- Different groups of products to enhance, improve or
complete your selected pump.
- Our piSAVE products are a group of products that has as a
function to save energy in various applications. The piSAVE products enhance
an existing vacuum system; either at the suction cup or at the vacuum
- Our line includes inductive universal, electro-mechanical
and pneumatic vacuum switches that are pre-set or adjustable.
- To filter dust and other small particles from the vacuum
flow. Reduces the risk of operation breakdown or stoppage in the pump.
- Adjust differences in levels, for example on lifting
devices with several suction cups. There is then less demand for exact
positioning of vacuum handling device. Level compensators will also provides
a certain degree of shock and vibration absorption.
- The mounting element programme consists of mounting
brackets, height adjusters, level compensators and suction cup extensions.
The parts are designed to fit together for different sizes and applications.
The parts are easily mounted on several standard extruded profile systems,
not just suitable for one brand of profile.
- Different vacuum pumps need different feed pressure for
optimum performance. A filter regulator can easily be manually set to a
desired pressure level, and be used to eliminate particles from the
compressed air. A pilot regulator can be used to automatically set the feed
pressure according to your needs.
- Reduce noise from exhaust with a flow-through design.
- Choose between solenoid, electrically or
vacuum-controlled valves. The vacuum controlled valve (Vacustat) shuts off
the flow of compressed air to the pump when the pre-set level is reached,
and consequently the consumption of compressed air is minimised.
- A variety of fittings for suction cups.
- To avoid bending stress, a suction cup can be fitted with
a ball joint.
Vacuum conveyors for powder & bulk
Premium – piFLOW®p
- This is a conveyor when a premium technology is needed,
e.g. in the food and pharmaceutical industry. It also makes sense when there
is a big demand on high throughput performance with a small foot print. The
piFLOW®p capacity range is very big – from 2 litres batch volume up to 56
Food grade – piFLOW®f
- This is a conveyor widely used in the industry where food
grade quality is a demand. This conveyor is often used as an alternative to
mechanical conveyors when there is a requirement for dust free conveying or
low maintenance. Capacity up to 4 tons/h.
Industrial – piFLOW®i
- This is a conveyor widely used in the general industry
and sometimes in the chemical industry. It has a high throughput performance
as well as a small foot print.Capacity up to 4 tons/h.
- The vacuum conveyor is reliable and requires a minimum of
maintenance. It is, however, necessary to regularly change some of the parts
to maintain maximum productivity.
Vacuum conveyor accessories
- Different accessories to optimize your vacuum conveyor.
Upgrade kit for C conveyors
- Extend the lifetime of your existing C conveyor. The
upgrade kit makes it possible to upgrade the old C conveyor series to the
piFLOW®p platform. The kit is a plug-and–play assembly for a quick change