Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- In order to remain one of the
leading wheels & castors manufacturers since 1953, Blickle has been a leader
in product development, reliability and innovation and is now regarded as
one of the main suppliers worldwide. This is due to our unsurpassed
attention for quality, product range and availability.
Light duty wheels, light duty castors and designer
Light duty wheels and castors
- Light duty castors and light duty wheels primarily for
indoor use. They are designed for speeds up to 3 km/h. Typical applications
of light duty castors are medical equipment, display stands or equipment for
large-scale catering establishments.
- Synthetic castors and wheels with a modern design for
medical equipment, furniture and transportation systems. The tread of the
synthetic wheel is made of impact-resistant thermoplastic rubber elastomer
with a hardness of 85° shore A.
Rubber wheels and castors
Wheels and castors with standard solid rubber tyres and
- Solid rubber castors and thermoplastic rubber castors for
floor surface preservation and low-noise operation. Solid rubber wheels can
be used on many applications. Thermoplastic rubber wheels are characterised
by their low rolling and swivel resistance.
Wheels and castors with soft rubber tyres and
two-component solid rubber tyres
- Solid rubber castors and soft rubber castors for optimum
operational comfort on uneven surfaces. The solid rubber and soft rubber
wheels are resistant to many aggressive substances.
Heavy duty wheels and castors with elastic solid rubber
- Heavy duty castors and wheels with super-elastic rubber
wheels are particularly suitable for high loads. So-called heavy duty twin
wheel castors are used for extremely high load capacities.
Wheels and castors with pneumatic tyres and super-elastic
Wheels and castors with pneumatic tyres
- Swivel and fixed castors with pneumatic rubber tyres are
used for maximum floor surface preservation. The pneumatic rubber tyres are
available with zig-zag or ribbed profile and can be used indoors and
Heavy duty wheels and castors with super-elastic solid
- Heavy duty wheels and castors with a hard and tough
steel-wire reinforced rubber core. Also available is a 3-component tyre with
a highly elastic cushioning layer.
Polyurethane wheels castors
Wheels and castors with injection-moulded polyurethane
- Swivel and fixed castors with polyurethane wheels made of
injection-moulded, thermoplastic elastomer, very low wear and low rolling
resistance. The tread of the polyurethane wheels has very high chemical
resistance to many aggressive substances.
wheels and castors with cast polyurethane tread Blickle Softhane®
- Heavy duty castors and wheels made of green, reaction-injected polyurethane-elastomer in 75° shore A hardness. The thick, elastic Blickle Softhane® tread ensures very high operational comfort.
Heavy duty wheels and castors with cast polyurethane tread Blickle Extrathane®
- Heavy duty castors and wheels with light brown, reaction-injected polyurethane-elastomer in 92° shore A hardness. The Blickle Extrathane® tread has very high cut and tear propagation resistance and is very abrasion-resistant.
Heavy duty wheels and castors with cast polyurethane
tread Blickle Besthane® Soft
- Heavy duty castors and heavy duty wheels made of
reaction-injected polyurethane. Blickle Besthane® Soft in 75° shore A is
suitable for very low rolling resistance.
Heavy duty wheels and castors withcast polyurethane
tread Blickle Besthane®
- Heavy duty castors and heavy duty wheels made of
reaction-injected polyurethane. Blickle Besthane® in 92° shore A is suitable
for very high dynamic loads.
Nylon and polypropylene wheels and castors
Nylon wheels and castors, polypropylene wheels and
- Nylon wheels and polypropylene wheels made of
high-quality impact-resistant synthetic materials. These wheels have a
smooth running performance on even floors. In addition, for low-noise
operation, a noise absorbing wheel series with rubber damping ring is
Heavy duty nylon cast iron wheels and castors
- Heavy duty castors and wheels made of nylon or highly
compressed cast nylon. The brackets of the heavy duty castors are available
in heavy pressed steel or as an especially rugged welded version.
Cast iron and steel wheels and castors
Cast iron wheels and castors
- Cast iron castors and wheels made of grey cast iron or
ductile cast iron for very heavy load capacities. Cast iron wheels have
outstanding wear resistance and are resistant to oil.
Extra heavy duty solid steel wheels and castors
- Heavy duty castors and wheels made of solid steel,
extremely pressure and wear-resistant for extremely high loads. The tensile
strength and hardness of the solid steel wheels are constant over a wide
temperature range (-100°C to +300°C).
Flanged wheels and castors
- Flanged wheels and flanged castors made of steel, grey
cast iron or cast nylon for different rail standards. Double flanged wheels
are available in both cast nylon and solid steel.
Stainless steel castors
- Stainless steel castors with brackets made of
high-quality chromium-nickel stainless steel. Available with nylon wheels,
polyurethane wheels or rubber wheels.
Heat-resistant wheels and castors
- Heat-resistant castors and wheels for use in higher temperature applications. The tread is made of heat-resistant solid or silicone rubber or the wheel material consists of heat-resistant nylon, phenolic resin or cast iron.
Spring-loaded heavy duty castors
- Sprung heavy duty swivel and fixed castors with spring damping for exceptional operating comfort even at higher speeds. Available with steel springs, polyurethane springs or patented Woodruff key design with even better damper characteristics.
Compact and levelling castors
- Compact castors for extremely low mounting heights and
levelling castors for simple lifting of small transport units up to the
movement, positioning and levelling of heavy machinery.
- Guide rollers made of polyurethane or nylon in many
diameters for various applications. Individual customised guide roller
solutions are available for specific customer requirements.
Wheels and rollers for pallet trucks, stackers and other
- Rollers for pallet trucks and wheels for forklift trucks
made of nylon or with a polyurethane tread. The rollers for pallet trucks
are available with or without ball bearings.
Drive and hub fitting wheels
- Drive wheels, wheels for stackers and forklift trucks and
press-on bands with polyurethane tread or rubber tyres. Depending on the
wheel series, the tread is firmly cast, pressed-on or vulcanised to the
wheel centre or steel ring.
Tyres and press-on bands
- Spare tires and bandages