Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- Innovation, quality and
reliability are the foundations on which our traditional family company was
built. Since its inception in 1960, we have continued to write new chapters
in the history of tabletting tools and successfully established the “NOTTER
TABLETTING TOOLS” brand within the pharmaceuticals and foodstuffs industry.
A key factor in the success of our tabletting tools is their consistent
precision and exceptional service life. These two features made them stand
out from the very beginning, and these core values now have an increasingly
important role to play given the current trend towards ever-increasing
production volumes and cost minimisation.
- Consistent precision and long service life are the
hallmarks of modern tabletting tools. NOTTER has offered the same high
quality for over 50 years and is proud to be the world’s leading
manufacturer of standard to high-end tools for all common tablet presses.
ECO Tool Line
PRO Tool Line
- Engineered for products with normal wear behaviour and standard pressing
- Normal service life
- Available for Euro B, D
- Possible coatings: PLASMACHROM®
- End-to-end testing to ensure conformity with requisite parameters – simple
inclusion of data in dispatch certificate
- Made in Germany
- Engineered for high-volume manufacturing, including abrasive and challenging
- Capable of achieving very high pressing forces
- Above-average service life
- Materials tailored to specific application
- Specially adapted coatings
- Available for all tool types
- Full measurements and documentation in dispatch certificate, including
detailed dimensions relating to shaft, diameter, functional size, overall
length, head height and diameter, as well as tip diameter
Single Tip and Snap-Tab Tools
- In contrast to more conventional solutions, NOTTER
tabletting tools are designed to deliver superior precision at all times. It
is this level of consistency that provides the basis for efficient
operations and end-products of exceptional quality. Our patented Snap-Tab®
tool is the perfect choice for tablets with designated breaklines.
- Creative tools by NOTTER are designed to deliver the
ultimate in uniqueness. Whether coffee beans, miniature bears or toy cars –
almost anything is possible with a little imagination.
Feel free to get in touch with NOTTER for further inspiration. We are able
to simulate your customised tablet shapes on the basis of lifelike 3D
renderings, as well as calculating the precise weight, volume and surface
structure of the product by means of state-of-the-art CAD software.
Multi-Tip and Pelleting Tools
- The superior quality of NOTTER TABLETTING TOOLS is
particularly important for Multi-Tip and Pelleting Tools. Designed to the
highest quality standards, NOTTER precision tools will always deliver the
perfect performance. Owing to their consistent operational length and exact
pressing dimensions, our multi-tip and pelleting tools are capable of
producing perfectly uniform tablets even during high-speed processing.
NOTTER Mono-Multi-Tip Tools are manufactured from a single piece of steel.
Compared to composite multi-tip tools, these mono tools – due to our
innovative production concept – can be operated at very high speeds. Thus,
they are capable of achieving impressive throughput volumes, while
maintaining consistent dosage precision and tablet weights. In addition they
are as easy to set up as standard moulding tools and can be cleaned in
accordance with GMP guidelines.
- Besides hardness, break resistance and corrosion
resistance of the base material, the surface coating plays an important role
in optimising and reducing wear, and sticking and picking tendencies.
At our coating center we have focused our research and development efforts
mainly on these two areas. As a result, today we are well equipped with a
variety of unique, micro-fine and almost non-porous surface finish coatings.
These coatings increase lifetime, reduce wear and enable the surface
separation of tablets made from difficult, sticking prone powders.
NOTTER – Production
- Carefully selected raw materials, exceptionally
fine-tuned and adaptable production processes and a continuous high level of
competence at all manufacturing steps provide NOTTER TABLETTING TOOLS with
inherent precision and consistent first class quality.
- Exact simulation of weight
- Volume and surface
CAD and Rapid prototyped Models
- Finite Element Calculations (FEM)
- Steel Material specifically developed for NOTTER
- Many different alloys and heat treatment dependent structures
- Wear resistance and breaking strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Perfectly embossed surfaces by using preformed
- Total precision (Accuracy< 2/100 mm), particularly in the area of
- Individual recipes adapted for materials and applications
- Processcontrolled heating and cooling phases
- Core temperature monitoring
accurate to 1°C
- Repeatable and tested hardness and toughness
- Resulting in
high breaking strength and wear resistance
- Grinding of head, shaft and tip provides precise
geometry and a perfect surface finish
- High operational reliability and
- Optimized NOTTER head shape geometries available for use with
standard shaped cams
- Plasma high vacuum coating producing a micro-fine
- Proprietary coating systems developed in house
- Reduction of
effects such as sticking, picking and wear
- Manual finish, Trimming of engravings and small
- Reduction of sticking and picking
- Functional optimisation for perfect
NOTTER – Tool-Management
- TTS (Tabletting Tool Scanner) by Notter is a pioneering
laser measurement system to determine the exact dimensions of functional
length and overall length of the tool in a single step. TTS allows you to
speed-up the measurement process dramatically. Only one third of the time of
a manual analysis is required. At the same time Tabletting Tool Manager (TTM)
– a high-performance analysis and administrative software integrated within
the system – provides other business-critical information, such as total
usage, downtime, repairs, etc. associated with the specific tool. In
addition, TTM is a full resource management system and includes e.g.
Tabletpresses, Turrets and Compression suits.
Furthermore, the Assembly function included in Tabletting Tool Manager can
be used to compile recommendation lists for the regular deployment of all
existing tools targeting for uniform wear. The integrated pairing function
can be used to minimise force variation in production.
Sophisticated tool analysis
- Check for application requirements of the tools
- Analysis of the current status of the tools
- Data collection: e.g. Number of compressions, repair and failures
- Assessment and corrective action