Welcon is an experienced company within the
production of all types of welded and finished steel constructions.
The defined business objectives of Welcon A/S are:
- 1) Through a stable development of production technology and machinery we
must be able to deliver products of an accurate quality and at the right
- 2) The demands and needs of our customers must always be our highest
priority and our organization must be structured to handle this at any time.
- 3) The time of delivery must always be kept in accordance with the customer.
- Technologically Welcon stakes
on the most productive welding methods. The latest welding methods are
tested and proven before use. Today the main part of the welding methods is
focused on automated welding. The efficient machinery enables Welcon to
produce a wide range of steel constructions.
- Welcon has production facilities of more than 25,000 m2
(268,000 Square foot) and a large modern and efficient machinery. With these
facilities we can handle even very big and heavy constructions, and still
have the best facilities for mass production of smaller constructions and
- Welcon is certified according to the quality management
system ISO 9001:2000. Furthermore, we are approved according to EN 3834-2.
The great experience with the elaboration and control of the documentation
enables us to cope with the increasing demands for documentation of our
- The organization of Welcon is constructed to give high a
priority to flexibility. This means that the reaction time from decision to
action is as brief as possible.
- The engineer department of Welcon is also able to assist
in design, construction and documentation of projects and material, all of
it in compliance with the specific requests and needs of the customer.
- Welcon has at its location in Give a large and very
modern facility for surface treatment:
2 shot-blasting booths of each 7,5 x 37 m., and 2 large paint booths of 15,8
x 37 m., in which we do surface treatment to the highest requirements
demanded by our customers.
- All subjects are tested according to the specific
requirements of the customers, and Welcon also assists in preparing
proposals for testing procedures and related documentation.
We co-operate closely with NSK, who makes tests at our premises and proves
these tests according to the specified requirements.
- Welcon can handle the complete assembling of the subjects
before delivery, either at the factory or with the customer.
- All material and components can be delivered exactly
according to the wishes of the customer - both in relation to place and