- Offer Profile
- Agromehanika is a leading
manufacturer of agricultural machinery in Central and South-Eastern Europe.
For the last 50 years, Agromehanika has been the synonym for quality,
reliability and development – characteristics appreciated by numerous
farmers and business partners.
The company was first developed at the end of the 1960s and today
Agromehanika is one of the biggest manufacturers of agricultural machinery
in the Central and South-Eastern Europe. The majority of our products are
exported to the European countries. In recent years, however, our sales
network has expanded to other continents. Agromehanika products are now
present in more than 30 countries worldwide. You can find our dealers in
Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
TRAILED SPRAYERS AGS
MOUNTED SPRAYERS AGS
MIST BLOWERS AGP
TRAILED MIST BLOWERS
MOUNTED MIST BLOWERS
HOBBY SPRAYER AGS
ŠKROPILNICA AGS 80
- The AGS 80 wheelbarrow sprayer is designed for a wide
range of users in agriculture and is particularly suitable for small areas
of agricultural land (small vegetable gardens), orchards and vineyards. Due
to its compact design, it can be used anywhere where access with larger
machines is difficult or impossible.
SPRAYER AGS 17
- The AGS 17 sprayer is designed for a wide range of users
in agriculture and is particularly suitable for small areas of agricultural
land (small vegetable gardens), orchards and vineyards. Due to its compact
design, it can be used anywhere where access with larger machines is
difficult or impossible.
ARTICULATED AGT 830/835
- AGT 830/835 series articulated tractors were designed for
work in vineyards, orchards, small farms and for different utility
operations. A small turning circle of only 290 cm is possible due to their
articulated design, enabling unprecedented manoeuvrability and work in
narrow spaces and difficult terrains.
- AGT 850/860 series tractors are designed for different agricultural, gardening and forestry applications and by installing some additional technical features they can also be used for public utility works.
MOUNTAIN AGT 850/860
- Characterized by wide wheelbase and a well-balanced design, the mountain version of the AGT 850/860 series was designed for steep and rough terrains with side slopes of 40° or more.
FORESTRY AGT 850/860
- At Agromehanika, we listen to your specific requirements and always try to find the best solutions to meet the highest expectations of our customers. For this purpose, a new version of AGT 850/860 tractor with forestry equipment was created.
AGT 835 TS
- AGT 835 TS series tractors feature a rigid chassis. Characterized by stability, endurance and reliability, these tractors have a long service life and low maintenance costs. A wide range of optional equipment is available to customise the tractor according to your needs and requirements.
FORESTRY AGT 835
- The forestry version of AGT 835 is an articulated tractor with an open cab protected with safety grilles, also featuring an additional protection for the engine. The tractor is also equipped with a front-mounted timber blade.
AG 250-500 COMMUNAL
- The AG 250−500 spreader is designed for spreading salt and gravel. Its design ensures an even product spread across the entire spreader working width. Thanks to a double shutter, product can be spread in both directions, only to the right or only to the left side.
- The AG 250−500 spreader is designed for spreading mineral, granular and powdered fertilizers. Its design ensures an even product spread across the entire spreader working width. Thanks to a double shutter, fertilizer can be spread in both directions, only to the right or only to the left side.
SPRAYING MACHINERY COMPONENTS