A centralized tool magazine for the automation of several machines
Toolmaster - tool handling for unmanned production
For unmanned production on several machines with small batch sizes, a large number of tools is required. The Toolmaster provides the machines with the right tools at any time.
- Storage capacity variable according to requirements (1,000 - 2,500 tools)
- Designed for different toolholder types (e.g. HSK63 or HSK100)
- Storage of different tool sizes in the centralized magazine
- Tool difference list of all missing tools for the tool pre-setter
- Subsequent integration of additional machines
- Reduction of the number of operators necessary by storing any number of twin tools
- Error-free data transmission using RFID technology
Benefits of using a Toolmaster TM
- Unmanned operation
Fully automated tool changes reduce operational staff to a minimum
- Fewer tools
Intelligent software control allows multiple tools to be used in different machines, reducing the total number of tools necessary.
- Optimum logistics
The centralized tool storage replaces multiple tool stores. A centralized operating station for several machines simplifies internal processes.
The Palmaster and Toolmaster use a single software application with a common data base. This simplifies operation, reduces interfaces and increases the reliability of the overall system.
- Tool management
Versatile options for connection to tool management systems and/or tool setting devices
- Exchange during processing time
Tool changes in the tool magazine are executed in parallel machining times of the machining center, so that the machining processing is unaffected.