Belden is synonymous with high quality, high performance and reliability, all the time and in any market – broadcast, commercial networking, security, industrial, residential and many other applications.
We have earned our worldwide reputation as an expert solutions provider. We make it our job to supply high performance, quality products and an innovative approach. Belden offers the very widest range of signal transmission products. We provide all the data and back-up support necessary to help you to meet your requirements. We bring to market the very best in signal transmission technology – copper, optical fiber and wireless. And where needed, we offer complete systems.
Whilst we focus on providing the most cost effective solutions, Belden customers tell us that Belden is the brand they can trust and rely on for dependable signal transmission, all the time and in any market – broadcast, commercial networking, security, industrial, residential and many other applications. We have earned our worldwide reputation as an expert solution provider by supplying high performance, quality products and innovative solutions on which you can rely.
Major markets include:
Professional broadcast, entertainment and broadband operations - provisioning radio and TV networks, production studios, professional sound systems, and the cable TV markets.
Industrial networking, instrumentation and control systems - providing the cabling infrastructure to integrate factory operations.
Alarm, sound and security systems - commercial enterprises use Belden for their security equipment installations, including fire alarm, circuit integrity, access control, CCTV and PTZ cameras and sound systems.
Networking - commercial products include a comprehensive selection of data and multimedia cables, connectivity, structured cabling systems and services, enclosures and racks, surface raceway systems, cable management accessories and Power over Ethernet (PoE) systems.
Home automation systems and networks - Residential cable is used in the residential market for networking various applications in the home, including home theater, security, computers, energy management, and more.
Optical systems and networks - Fiber optic cable is used in virtually all markets for high bandwidth and secure network applications.
Electrical equipment, including motors and apparatus - Hook-up and lead wire, along with multi-conductor cables, are used for much of the world's motor and electrical connections.
OEM equipment and systems - Most Belden products have been designed for custom applications for over a century, most often for demanding OEM specifications; manufactured under the most stringent quality standards in the industry.
Wireless communications equipment - Belden is the wire in wireless; used to connect access points to area networks.
- Cable systems: Flat cable system
- Connectors: Compact PCI connector
- Connectors: Connector accessories
- Connectors: Fiber optic connector
- Connectors: RF / Coaxial connector
- Network wiring: Cable glands
- Network wiring: Cable protection and feed system
- Network wiring: Components for active networking technology
- Network wiring: Connection and signal cable
- Network wiring: Fibre optic cable
- Network wiring: Industrial plug
- Network wiring: Marking system
- Network wiring: Power bus transmission
- Network wiring: Profibus cable
- Network wiring: Right-angled plug
- Network wiring: Round plug
- Network wiring: System cabling
- Network wiring: System cabling with circular connectors
- Network wiring: Telecom indoor cable assemblies IP 20
- Network wiring: Telecom outdoor cable assemblies IP 67