Compact and flexible this 85 mm of stroke 2-Finger
Adaptive Robot Gripper has been designed to give industrial automation the
flexibility needed to automate processes including a high-mix of parts.
Fully programmable, this robotic gripper can handle a wide variety of parts
through three distinct gripping modes: parallel grip, encompassing grip and
MAIN GRIPPER FEATURES
3 Gripping Modes
- High payload to weight ratio.
- Long stroke with compact form factor.
Precise Control Interface
- Inside grip
- Full control on fingers' position, speed and force.
- Grip detection.
- Compatible with all major robot manufacturers.
- Communicate with robot controller over: Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP, DeviceNet,
CANopen, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU.