In 1973, Uhing® moved to the premises the company occupies today in Mielkendorf, a municipality at the western outskirts of Kiel.
Due to the high share of exports (approx. 60% of the turnover), a net of agencies has been established that covers the entire world. Today, trained agents directly support customers in over 45 countries.
For production, both conventional machines and state-of-the-art four-axis CNC workstations are used. The quality assurance department uses state-of-the-art test means and applies approved test methods to monitor the factors that affect the quality.
High-performance CAD systems are used for construction and development.
Sales activities and technical support are carried out directly by the company headquarters or by the respective agencies. To achieve top results, simulation and calculation programs that have been specially developed for Uhing® are used for these purposes. Regular training of staff and agents keeps up the high level of competence at Uhing's® to the benefit of all customers.
- Assembly systems: Winding-system
- Clamping systems
- Linear actuator: Belt drive
- Linear actuator: Compact linear actuator
- Linear actuator: Driven system
- Linear actuator: Electric linear actuator
- Linear actuator: Linear drive system
- Linear actuator: Linear positioning system
- Linear actuator: Linear translation stage
- Linear actuator: Rolling ring drive
- Linear motion: Linear actuator
- Linear motion: Linear module