for wet processing
with 1 working container (30 l volume)
- thermally highly cross linking polyurethane working container, inner diameter 400 mm
- concave working container for a high grinding pressure
- centrifugal disc with carrier peg for an efficient stream
- precise ring gap system for thin parts and fine media with a precise distance of 0.1 to 0.3 mm
- exact and robust bearing, low-maintenance
- dosing pump with level monitoring for process fluid
- connection for external process fluid supply via
solenoid valve with hand lever valve (inlet pressure max. 100kPa)
- robust chassis made of welded stainless steel
- manual separating unit with
screen box for changeable sieves
collection tray, plastic
2 changeable sieves (size per definition)
- motor 2.2 kVA with motor protection
- color working container: blue
- color control cabinet: light grey
- Width: 500 mm
- Depth: 1150 mm
- Height: 1800 mm
- Weight: approx. 170 kg
We can react quickly and flexibly to your needs and specifications and offer appropriate concepts for individual vibratory grinding systems or entire production lines and individual solutions.
In our laboratory we carry out sample processing free of charge for you. You will then receive a log in which the process parameters specifically tailored to your application, including the associated grinding and polishing agents, are listed. The key to your finish.
We are happy to carry out small-scale subcontracting for you in our technical center. You can use larger quantities and batches Inquire at our partner company Strahlcenter Venetis GmbH or send us an email and we will forward your requirements.
For our vibratory finishing systems, we offer annual maintenance, maintenance contracts or maintenance as required. You will receive fast repairs and technical support by email or phone and by arrangement on site.
The commissioning of our standard machines is easy to carry out with the help of the operating instructions. On request, we will be happy to offer you assembly and commissioning.
We offer customer-specific instruction and training in machine and process engineering both on-site and in-house. The course participants are instructed in theory and practice, including processes specifically related to machines and workpieces, in vibratory finishing technology.