A Perceptual Information Infrastructure monitors and recognizes real environment through sensor networks. The sensor network tracks people in real-time and recognizes human behaviors which provide rich information for understanding real world events and helps peoples and robots working in the real world.
An Interigent Robot Infrastructure is an interaction-based infrastructure. By interacting with robots, people can establish nonverbal communications with the artifical systems. That is, the purpose of a robot is to exist as a partner and to have valuable interactions with people.
Our objective is to develop technologies for the new generation information infrastructures based on Computer Vision, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
- AI artificial intelligence research
- AI research: Autonomous navigation
- AI research: Biologically motivated models of cognition
- AI research: Cognitive robot companion
- AI research: Cognitive robotics
- AI research: Decision making
- AI research: Evolution of communication
- AI research: Expressive robot face
- AI research: Facial expression recognition
- AI research: Interaction with large and complex physical environments
- AI research: Language processing and understanding
- AI research: Machine learning
- AI research: Robot understanding
- AI research: Speech recognition
- AI research: Tactile recognition
- Mobile robot research: Field and service robots
- Mobile robot research: Legged machines
- Mobile robot research: Mobil robot locomotion strategies
- Mobile robot research: Perception systems
- Mobile robot research: Walking robot
- Research: Androids