Enerpac’s new Telescopic hydraulic cylinders feature inside and out nitrocarburized surface treatment
Photo by ENERPAC B.V.
Enerpac introduces a new series of Multi-stage, Telescopic hydraulic cylinders. Nitrocarburized surface treatment inside and out provides unparalleled sideload resistance and corrosion protection for safe use in the harshest conditions. The longer stroke length of Telescopic cylinders will save time and simplify projects by moving a load a greater distance and eliminating the use of temporary cribbing.
Capacity: 15 – 35 tons
Stroke: 10.6 – 23.6 inches
- Nitrocarburized surface treatment inside and out provides corrosion protection
- 3% side-load of full capacity
- Double or triple wear bearings support lifting stages
- Titling saddles with 5 degrees of maximum tilt come standard on all models
- Design Safety factor on all models complies with ASME B30.1 & EN1494
- Lifting eyes for safe handling and positioning
- CR400 coupler for compatibility with standard product
- Steel cylinder base for maximum strength
For more information, please visit http://www.enerpac.com.