HEITRONICS introduces its new CT18 radiation pyrometer series
Photo by HEITRONICS Infrarot Messtechnik GmbH
CT18 is a digital, compact, programmable and universally applicable radiation pyrometer series with comprehensive and flexible functions for industrial temperature monitoring and control.
- Short wavelength Infrared Radiation Pyrometer responses at 1 Âµm and 1.6 Âµm
- Extreme high stability
- Very high resolution 0.01 °C
- Fast response times as fast as 1 ms on low temperatures
- Wide temperature ranges 200 °C to 3000 °C (> Downloads)
- Focus on application
- Up to 175 °C ambient temperature by using water cooling
- Fast target measurement
- Pilot laser marks the center of the field-of-view
- Very high accuracy as 0.25 % (min. 2 °C)
- User interface software for complete programming and measurement
- Fields-of-view up to 100:1 at low temperatures (> 200 °C) allow high optical resolutions
Temperature Measurement of:
- Metal oxid
Prozess Temperatures in:
- Induction heating
- Permanent self-monitoring routines ensure a reliable operation.
For more information, please visit http://www.heitronics.com.