Elatec´s M19 – Compact Ring Main Unit fot Network Stations
Photo by ELATEC POWER DISTRIBUTION GmbH
The switchgear M19 is a compact ring main unit for the application in local network stations.
The installation takes place in compact stations and as well as in the cellar area of buildings with partly difficulty access
- Switchgear with variable foundation for switchboard rooms with open cable installation.
- Minimum room height requirement: only 2,05m!
- Verification of pressure test: pressure rise at a room volume of 44 m³ without pressure release opening < 25 millibar.
- In case of an arc fault, the reduction of the overpressure stress inside the switchboard room take place via the backside installed arc absorber. The hot gas cloud can be blow out on top or down inside the switchboard room.
- Voltage test (verification of isolating distance)
- Test with AC-voltage of 28 kV at the bus bar, at the same time 42 kV AC-voltage at the cable tap over a time of 1 min.
- Test with AC-voltage of 28 kV at the bus bar, at the same time -60 kV DC-voltage at the cable tap over a time of 10 min.
- Easy upgrade with motor drive for a later remote control.
- Optional: ring main panel with short circuit indicator
- Optional: capacitive voltage indicator
- Typicals: Ring main panel, transformer panel, bus coupler panel, bus riser- / measuring panel (circuit breaker panel in construction)
|Rated power transfomer panel
|Rated short time current 1s
|Rated peak time current
|Rated cable breaking current
|Arc proof withstand current
|Loss of service continuity category
|For room height
||-25°C up to +40°C
|Dimensions W x H x D
||540 x 1.930 x 895mm
For more information visit: http://elatec.net